Will 2 beers give you a buzz
Scientific studies have repeatedly confirmed the existence of variability in individual alcohol tolerance. Sometimes it can will! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-2-beers-give-you-a-buzz ]
More Answers to "Will 2 beers give you a buzz"
- Will 2 beers give you a buzz
- Scientific studies have repeatedly confirmed the existence of variability in individual alcohol tolerance. Sometimes it can will!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is having 2 beers enough to get buzzed?
- Q: ?
- A: It depends on the person.Happy International Women's Day! (- -,)Check this out:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlvEYQIqei8_635flTesD3rty6IX?qid=20070307094635AA0cx7x
- I just drank 2 beers in 1 minute can that get me a buzz or do ineed more i only had 5 today.?
- Q: since i drink everyday alot will this have little or no affect on me.?
- A: an average man gets drunk after 6 or more beers
- Why do I have to drink a lot of vodka or whiskey to get the same buzz I get from just two or three beers?
- Q: I've always been just a beer drinker but had to give up all products made from yeast for medical reasons. I could get a nice head buzz from two or three beers, which is less than 2 ounces of alcohol. When I drink vodka or whiskey, it takes 5 or 6 shots (3 or 4 ounces of alcohol) to get the same effect. It doesn't matter whether I drink it straight or mix with soda or juice.
- A: maybe the buzz you were getting from the beer was an allergic reaction and not from the alcohol,.....
Prev Question: How do you get rid of your high the faster after smoking marjunia
People also view