Why does smoking weed make you so tired
Marijuana affects the brain stem which regulates sleep and arousal, temperature regulation and motor control. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-smoking-weed-make-you-so-tired ]
More Answers to "Why does smoking weed make you so tired"
- Why does smoking weed make you so tired?
- Simply, because its a relaxant. (and a stupid thing to do as well)
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does smoking weed make people tired?
- A: it makes you tired because it makes your metabolism run at like 5 times the normal speed, which is why if you eat alot you usually pass out if you are high.Just like when you eat you get kind of tired and sleepy.also what kind you smoke matters,lows usually make you more tired than anything, people use these to get a good nights rest usually.mids and highs can either make you really tired or make you wired and hyper.It also all depends on the person.Hope i helped :)
- smoking weed isn't what it use to be why and am i suppose to get tired easily does it affect people different?
- Q: i can say no to weed much easier now..is it cuz i grown outta of it?..i did it back at 16..17..im 23 soon.i smoked maybe a hit, am i suppose to get tired easily after some weed?does weed make u sick?im not addicted..i dont even like it anymore...just other day i did a little hit..but i get tired more..im not addicted tho..just wondering
- A: It has many affects. And guaranteed, it's only going to make you more miserable. I suggest you quit now, because it can make you go mentally insane, losing your grip on reality. You won't be able to control your actions, and everyone you love will be affected.
- why does smoking weed make you so tired?
- Q: just want to know
- A: Simply, because its a relaxant. (and a stupid thing to do as well)
Prev Question: How effective is the mouth swab drug test
People also view