Which is worse for your health marijuana or alcohol
There is no clear answer whether marijuana or alcohol is worse for your health because they affect different body functions. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/which-is-worse-for-your-health-marijuana-or-alcohol ]
More Answers to "Which is worse for your health marijuana or alcohol"
- Which is worse for your health marijuana or alcohol?
- Alcohol is deffinately worse for you. It damages your stomach and your liver and can lead to lots of health problems. Marijuana hasn't been proven to have any I'll effects on your physical health, but it's been proven that long term marijua...
- Why is marijuana illegal when alcohol is way worse for your healt...?
- if you do research you will see that a man who owned a printing company was threatened by hemp being turned to paper. he was very influential and put out a pr campaign to have marijuana prohibited under the context that "blacks and m...
- What's worse for your health? Drinking alcohol or smoking marijua...?
- Probably drinking.. though smoking is bad as well. I say drinking because by drinking you could easily pull a stupid stunt that may kill you and/or an innocent bystander. Anyone I ever seen high on marijuana is pretty sedate and non threate...
Prev Question: Can you overdose on valium
People also view