Which brand of smokeless tobacco has the most amount of nicotine
The most popular brands of smokeless tobacco, like Skoal and Copenhagen, have the highest amounts of nicotine. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/which-brand-of-smokeless-tobacco-has-the-most-amount-of-nicotine ]
More Answers to "Which brand of smokeless tobacco has the most amount of nicotine"
- What brand of smokeless tobacco has the highest amount of nicotin...?
- In about 1986/7 I read a Prevention Magazine article that stated Copenhagen brand had the most nicotine. In fact, (and, this was unforgettable), one "pinch" of Copenhagen contained as much nicotine as five packs of cigarettes; if ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What brand of cigarette causes the least amount of damage?
- Q: I am a smokeless tobacco user of 5 years, now trying to quit altogether. I have been told that cigarettes have much less nicotine than snuff, so I have switched over to them in an attempt to slowly wean myself off of tobacco completely. What brand causes the least amount of damage?
- A: Nicorette Gum. Looks like you really don't want to quit that bad. Chew the gum for three months...and just be DONE with it. Never think of another smoke AGAIN!
Prev Question: Is drinking alcohol bad for your brain
People also view