Where does kush come from
Purple Kush is an actual strain origin of the Bay Area. Many powerful strains come from crossbreeding. Thanks for ChaChaing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-does-kush-come-from ]
More Answers to "Where does kush come from"
- Where did purple kush come from?
- Purple Kush and the history of it. This pure indica medicinal strain comes from California. In that state's medical community she is considered an "elite clone", meaning that she is only available as a cutting. Not to worry if you...
- How long does it take for Kush to come out of your system??
- If you only smoked two weeks ago and not since then you are going to be fine. You do not need to take anything. Do not use goldenseal. Some companies are wise to it and can see it on your test. If it appears that you are trying to hide some...
- What country does Hindu Kush cover most of Did the aryans come fr...?
- Hindukush Mountains divide Afghanistan from East to West leaving a smaller Northern portion and a large Southern portion. The word means 'mountains towards the side of the land of hindus' (Afghanistan till 1,000 AD had a hindu kingdom). Ary...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for Kush to come out of your system?
- Q: Okay ... I haven't smoked weed in like 5 years.. But I did recently about 2weeks ago. I only smoked about half the blunt. Now am being called in for a drug test at work . What are the chances of it coming out positive and what can I do so that it dosen't. My test is Monday @ 12..
- A: If you only smoked two weeks ago and not since then you are going to be fine. You do not need to take anything. Do not use goldenseal. Some companies are wise to it and can see it on your test. If it appears that you are trying to hide something, well, have fun working at Mcdonalds.THC binds to fat cells. So if you are not carrying any extra baggage, marijuana is usually out of your system in about 5 days. Drink lots of fluids and flush your kidneys out 10-12 hours before the test but you should be ok. If you are young and not overweight your metabolism has already gotten rid of it.
- Shem ('yellow race), Ham ('black' race) and Japheth ('white' race). where did native american race come from
- Q: just asking some say japheth is the yellow race and shem is the white race but just asking. where did the native american come from? was it a mix race or did it come from one of these races? history shem Edit Jul 9, 2008, 7:07 pmShem. Also Sem. Literal meanings are named or renown (father of the Semitic races - Shemites). The sons of Shem were:Elam "eternity" (sons were Shushan, Machul and Harmon) - (Elamites), Iran Asshur "a step" or "strong" (sons were Mirus and Mokil) - (Assyrians, Northern Mesopotamia); Arphaxad "I shall fail" (sons were Shelach, Anar and Ashcol) - (Chaldeans, Southern Mesopotamia, Israelites, Arabians, Bedouins, Moabites, Amonites, Sabaeans, and related groups); Lud "strife" (sons were Pethor and Bizayon) - (Ludim, Lubim, Ludians, Ludu, Lydians, Chubs, Berbers, and other related groups in Asia Minor and North Africa); Aram "exalted" (sons were Uz, Chul, Gather and Mash) - (Aramaeans, other related groups), and remnant groups throughout Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa. history Edit Jul 9, 2008, 7:05 pm Josephus subsequently detailed the nations supposed to have descended from the seven sons of Japheth. Among the nations various later writers have attempted to assign to them are as follows:Gomer: Armenians, Cimmerians, Scythians, Welsh, Irish, Germans, Huns, Turks, Franks. Magog: Scythians, Slavs, Mongols, Hungarians, Irish, Finns Madai: Mitanni, Mannai, Medes, Persians, Indo-Iranians, Kurds. According to the Book of Jubilees (10:35-36), Madai had married a daughter of Shem, and preferred to live among Shem's descendants, rather than dwell in Japheth's allotted inheritance beyond the Black Sea; so he begged his brothers-in-law, Elam, Asshur and Arphaxad, until he finally received from them the land that was named after him, Media. Javan: Greeks (Ionians) Tubal: Tabali, Georgians, Italics, Iberians, Basques Tiras: Thracians, Goths, Jutes, Teutons Meshech: Phrygians, Illyrians, Caucasus Iberians, Russians history Edit Jul 9, 2008, 7:03 pmHam. Also Kham. - Hamites). Some of the names of Ham's descendants in the list below do not appear anywhere in the Bible, but rather originated from the mediaeval rabbinic work, the Book of Jasher. Amongst the ethnic groups various modern authors have attempted to link Ham's children to include:Cush (sons were Seba, Havilah, Sabta, Raamah and Sabtecha) - also Chus, Kush, Kosh (Nubians, Ethiopians, Somalis, Sudanese, Eriteans, and other related groups.) Mizraim "double lands" (sons were Lud, Anom, Pathros, Chasloth and Chaphtor) - also Misraim, Mitzraim, Mizraite, Mitsrayim (Egyptians, Khemets, Philistines, and other related groups.) Phut "a bow" (sons were Gebul, Hadan, Benah and Adan) - also Putaya, Putiya, Punt, Puta, Put, Libia, Libya (Libyans, Cyrenacians, Tunisians, Tuaregs, The extinct Guanches of the Canary Islands, North Africans, and other related groups.) Canaan "down low" (sons were Zidon, Heth, Amori, Gergashi, Hivi, Arkee, Seni, Arodi, Zimodi and Chamothi) - also Canaanites, Cana, Chna, Chanani, Chanana, Canaana, Kana, Kenaanah, Kena'ani, Kena'an, Kn'nw, Kyn'nw, Kinnahu, Kinahhi, Kinahni, Kinahna, Kinahne (Canaanites,and it's to be said that the native americans came from the bering striat of asia but i don't knowanother thing would they be condsider Siberians then? and or like a cuzins or they came from the asian raceanother thing would they be condsider Siberians then? and or like a cuzins or they came from the asian race
- A: japheth. the native americans moved to north america from asia (Mongolia). they migrated via the Bering Strait that connected northern europe with asia about 15.000 years ago.
- How long does weed stay in your system and what happens if the test results come back positive?
- Q: I smoke rarely... we're talking weed here. About once every once a week. for only the past month. everytime out of this killer bong. i want to know how long will it stay in my system, since i have a drug test coming up for work. i think the test (urine) is in about 2 weeks or so.also, lets say the results say i do have something in my system, what happens then? do i simply not get the job im applying for or do i can in trouble with the police? again, only smoke about once a week, for the past 4 weeks, out of a bong, weed is either kush, chronic, etc.thanks.
- A: How long it stays in your system depends on how much and how frequently you smoke and how fit you are.THC stores itself in your fat cells, so the more fat cells you have, the longer it takes to leave the body. 30 days is standard, but it can vary.If you come back testing positive on a drug test as a condition of employment you will only be denied employment, the police are not involved.Oh, and don't listen to these jamokes who tell you to drink a lot of water, all that does is dilute your urine and you will be asked to retest because they couldn't get a read on it the first time.I used to be a probation officer, trust me when I tell you that nothing will stop you from testing positive if you've smoked recently and it's still in your system.
Prev Question: What is hydrocarbon
People also view