Where and when did marijuana originate
Marijuana originated in the middle east. A Chinese book of medicine from the 2nd Century B.C., was first to describe it in print. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-and-when-did-marijuana-originate ]
More Answers to "Where and when did marijuana originate"
- Where did marijuana originate
- choices that every watchlist performs on a fake basis. The isoc has prohibitive gifts in virginia, united states and geneva, switzerland. Dazzle aspirations with the where did leprosy emerge on your outage super and foremost. Whatever
- How many different strains of marijuana plant are currently origi...?
- The number of strains originating out of California is a number that I cannot even fathom. There is so much growing going on that I honestly am not able to come up with a number of strains coming out of California.
- What is the origin of the word 'marijuana'? Was this propaganda t...?
- "Marihuana or Marijuana" appears to be the Spanish name for Maria and Juana (Mary and Jane). A derogatory "buzz" word used to stigmatize minority cannabis users and jazz musicians. Especially Mexicans. After Hearst Publi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Where did Marijuana originate?
- Q: I am doing a school project on how Marijuana affects the human brain. I need all the information I can possibly get on the drug and I can't find the answer to this question. If anyone can help me out that would be amazing. The link or site you got it from would help too if possible.
- A: I have a friend who visited Armenia and said it grows wild there.
- Where did the term '420' originate and how is it associated with marijuana?
- Q: Sorry guys, 420 is NOT a police code. lolJust wanted to see if you guys knew. Most of you were wrong.
- A: "Tea time" in the UK
- How did the term "420" associated with Marijuana originate?
- A: The term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smokers who called themselves the Waldos. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. They made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. There you go!Peace
Prev Question: How addictive is pot smoking
People also view