What part of the weed plant do you smoke
The part of the marijuana plant that is smoked is the bud, or flowers of the plant, which contain the thc. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-part-of-the-weed-plant-do-you-smoke ]
More Answers to "What part of the weed plant do you smoke"
- What part of the marijuana plant do you smoke?
- Medicinaly benificial parts of marijuana The parts of the plant that are mostly used for smoking are the flowers. Althought the foilage does contain a THC the chemical in marijuana that causes the euphoric effects.
- Can u smoke young weed plant leaves
- of course you can. it won't get you high, mind. might just give you a headache. try it and report back.
- Could you smoke 3 week weed plant ?
- no, no THC has developed in the plant. The highest concentration is in the buds.You will however, develop a pretty bad headache.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for weed to grow before you can smoke it? ?
- Q: I've got a good amount of seeds that I'm going to plant come this summer, how long will it take for the plant to grow so i can smoke it? What part of the plant do I smoke, just the leaves or what?
- A: u have to wait about 2 or 3 months until da plant is fully grown and u do not smoke the leaves you have to cut the stems off and cut da leaves off and inside you willl find the buds and there you go... i hope it helps... please pick me as top answer
- Is this a weed plant or what?
- Q: Me and my friend like to walk along trails in the forest near my house. We were smoking and we always mess around and say "hey look a weed plant" but this time it really looks like weed to me. The leaf had seven parts just like a marijuana plant and there is a flower on top. There are several other plants in the background if you look closely you can see them, here's a pic my friend took of the plant:http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/h52vamayne/Photo-0040.jpgOh yeah, I don't know if you can tell in the pic, but the leaves ARE serrated...if that helps at all...The plant is small so would'nt it still not have buds on it....I think it isn't, I couldn't see that far back in the bushes but beleive it was attached to a brown branch and cannabis doesn't have branches as far as I know...
- A: No that isn't weed, but I can see why you would assume so. They sell those plants in the plant nurseries.
- what is the difference between hash pollen weed and marijuana?
- Q: i know it is all from the cannibis plant but i do not know which is from which part of the plant? please write the difference in THC content. can you get the same effect from eating it as smoking it with each different part?and do you have to cook it?
- A: Check out these links for more info - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashishhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuanahttp://www.hash.co.uk/http://www.weedworld.co.uk/In my opinion grass is better than the block kind which can be mixed with a lot of rubbish. The more natural it looks then the better! You are better smoking it by mixing it with tobacco or even through a small pipe. If you eat it then you can mix it with yogurt or make it into brownies or cookies. Beware of the quantities if you do or you could end up heavily stoned. Enjoy!
Prev Question: What is CYPROHEPTADINE
People also view