What is the strongest drug known
Carfentanil is the most potent drug and is potentially toxic and lethal to humans. It is used to drug large animals. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-strongest-drug-known ]
More Answers to "What is the strongest drug known"
- How do you know which drug is stronger?
- drug trials with patient responses and knowing the mechanism behind the drugs and its affect on the body
- Does anyone know the strengths of the drug xanax? milligrams? Wha...?
- Because Xanax is my favorite pill of all time... I've been prescribed to Xanax XR 3mg and I'm almost sure that there are 4 and 5 mg XR as well. The only reason I say this is because my psychiatrist had a sticker attached to my prescription ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the strongest drug for insomnia?
- Q: Diphenhydramine is too light and i need something strong.And yes I am going to see a doctor. If you know the name tell me.Thanks.
- A: I take Seroquil. I get mine in 25mg pills so I can take more if I need it. It helps me fall asleep, I do not wake up through the night but I can get up if my kids need me and when I wake up I feel well rested no heavy head, gotta go back to bed feeling. It is good stuff but you should check out the side effects and you can not eat grapefruit.Sweet dreams!!JD
- What are the strongest drugs for social anxiety?
- Q: I find that I cannot talk to anyone in public places without getting very, very uncomfortable. I shake and start sweating when doing something as seemingly simple as checking out at the grocery store.I have tried Zoloft, Lexapro, and Wellbutrin and have seen no results whatsoever. Only the side effects. Obviously Xanax is the most well known medication and works on everyone, but it seems like taking that daily should not be done. Are there any drugs that are much better at relaxing a person, but not quite as addicting as Xanax?
- A: THOROZINE
- How do people get drugs/get to know drug dealers?
- Q: Just out of curiosity, because I was just watching Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, and they had this woman who was selling her OxyCodone, which is a pretty strong drug, almost as strong as Heroin!So I did some research on it, and apparently it's a really big problem, and one of the most common drugs out here! But I mean, how come it's never really talked about? Is it hard to get? Did what I read give false answers?Is it even possible to get in Australia? (Out of curiosity)AAAAH this episode has confused me so much, maybe I should stop watching Law and Order!
- A: First you start hanging out at the video arcade. Then you go and start talking to the creepy looking bunch that hangs around outside the arcade. Over there. In the corner where passing traffic can't see then. that would be a good place to start.
Prev Question: What is popping pills
People also view