What is the number one drug in America
To be honest with you the number one drug in America is surprisingly Alcohol. Go ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-number-one-drug-in-america ]
More Answers to "What is the number one drug in America"
- What illegal drug is the biggest problem for america??
- Right now, it's probably Crystal Meth. It's cheap and easy to make, highly addictive, and it's spreading like wildfire. To keep this in perspective, the number of people killed by drugs in a typical year in the US is as follows: Tobacco -...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the number 1 drug used in America?
- Q: these are the letters which need to be unscrambled. E L O N A T H
- A: ethanol
- Does it seem strange when America is the number one country against drugs when we are the number one country?
- Q: when it comes to selling pharmaceuticals? We are only against drugs we can make a profit off of and buy votes through our lobbyists.The penalty is death? So I suppose there are not many appeals.Sending suicide pilots into large buildings is a misdemeanor in most Muslim countries, however.
- A: Saudi Arabia is the number 1 country against drugs.If they catch a drug dealer there, his punishment is death!!Edit: Sorry for the late Edit,but I dont know actually, when i went to Saudi Arabia, I only went there for like 2 or 3 days, so I dont know about how much drugs there are in Saudi Arabia.However, Im Egyptian, and live in Egypt, and I can tell you that like almost everyone in Egypt is a pothead. (even the police smokes so..).(Im just contrasting two Muslim countries that are like 100% opposite to each other).As for suicide bombing and sh.it, well of course like about 80% of Muslims (also varies from place to place) condemn and are 100% fully against the September 11 attacks, and any other crazy suicide bomber.(except of course for Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and all these crazy extremist countries).
- number of Prescription Drug taken in america?
- Q: HOW MANY AMERICANS ARE ON A PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
- A: There is no way of knowing how many people are on prescription drugs. That's like asking how many people drink water. Doctors don't report to any agency about prescribing drugs. Pharmacy's don't report the sale of drugs. Your question can't be answered.
Prev Question: What happens when you smoke weed and drink energy drinks
People also view