What is the best illegal drug
As far as health risks go, marijuana is probably the best for you, as it does not cause any real harm, and is legal in some states [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-illegal-drug ]
More Answers to "What is the best illegal drug"
- What is the best illegal drug?
- The best Drugs are:･ 1) Coacaine ･ 2) LSDs ･ 3) Those used in syringes ･ 4) Brown Sugar ･ 5) Cough Suryps (Legal)
- Why marijuana is illegal Best drug detoxification products.?
- marijuana seeds growing do the effects of marijuana marijuana ectasy go to cannabis cup tetrahydrocannabinol acid when to harvest cannabis detox footpads work two week old marijuana plant legalising cannabis marijuana herb feminizing mariju...
- What is the best way of speaking to your kids about illegal drug ...?
- dont make it sound like a walk in the park. first tell them what charges could be placed in and what kind of trouble. second, tell them the side effects, financially and health-related. when hearing about drugs, or in discussion, your mind ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best illegal drug?
- Q: just wondering what the best drug out there is. tell me the coming up effects and the coming off effects.also, would you be able to tell me the worst?
- A: The best Drugs are:1) Coacaine2) LSDs3) Those used in syringes4) Brown Sugar5) Cough Suryps (Legal)Marijuana is not that strong drug.Those are all I know
- What is an illegal drug that can wipe your memory clean to a certain extent?
- Q: lol before you say anything, this is not for me. I'm writing a novel, and one of the character's recent memories are completely wiped clean. After she disappeared for several days, she was found in a car surround by illegal drug paraphanalia, which authorities chalked up to her having memory loss. Any suggestions?? Not to be a pain, but if you could please justify/support your answer or have resources cited so i can make sure that info is solidthanks for everything =)
- A: How Marijuana Causes Memory DeficitsScienceDaily (Aug. 4, 2009) — Memory loss associated with marijuana use is caused by the drug’s interference with the brain’s natural protein synthesis machinery, according to a study published in Nature Neuroscience.Though it has been documented that marijuana impairs memory, the precise mechanism for this memory impairment was previously unknown. Andrés Ozaita, of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Spain, along with colleagues in France and Germany, focused on THC, the main psychoactive chemical compound in marijuana, which acts on a specific class of receptors known as cannabinoid receptors. These receptors are known to affect the connection strength between neurons.The scientists found that THC increases the activity of a pathway that promotes protein synthesis in the mouse brain. This transient increase of protein synthesis was mediated specifically by cannabinoid receptors expressed on the brain’s inhibitory neurons, and correlated with long-term memory deficits in mice. Interestingly, the authors also found that inhibition of this signaling pathway by rapamycin, an immunosuppressant drug used to prevent organ rejection following transplantation, prevents THC-induced amnesia in mice.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090803123240.htmA new study finds those who've used a lot of marijuana have worse memories and don't think as quickly. It's not the first study to suggest pot hurts memory, but the findings are stark. In one memory test, long-time uses remembered seven of 15 words, on average. Non-users remembered 12 of 15. On a decision-making test, those who had rarely smoked pot had impaired performance 8 percent of time, while long-term tokers had 70 percent impairment.The results are detailed in the March 14 issue of the journal Neurology.The study involved 64 people age 17 to 49 selected from a larger study group. They were split into three groups: those who had smoked four or more joints per week for more than 10 years; those who'd been smoking for five to 10 years; and those who had smoked at least once but not more than 20 times and not at all in the past two years.The middle group consistently scored in between the other two."We found that the longer people used marijuana, the more deterioration they had in these cognitive abilities, especially in the ability to learn and remember new information," said Lambros Messinis of the Department of Neurology at the University Hospital of Patras in Patras, Greece A separate study in Neurology last year found higher blood flow velocity in the marijuana users even a month after they stopped smoking. Researchers said the change could help explain other studies that have revealed memory problems in pot smokersA Harvard Medical School study in 2003 found lasting memory impairment in people who had started smoking marijuana before age 17, when the brain is still forming. And research published in November indicated that heavy marijuana use might put adolescents who are genetically predisposed to schizophrenia at greater risk of developing the brain disorder.Some 3.1 million Americans age 12 and older use marijuana daily or almost daily, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse. In 2004, 5.6 percent of 12th graders reported daily use of marijuanahttp://www.livescience.com/health/060313_pot_brain.htmlMarijuana use tied to Memory Loss http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/marijuana-tied-to-memory-loss/2006/03/15/1142098471704.htmlMarijuana Proven to Affect Memory http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/08/03/marijuana-memory.htmlMarijuana's Memory Loss Caused by Scrambled Neurons http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=adIaujYahQX0
- What is the rarest illegal drug nowadays?
- Q: What do you think is the rarest illegal drug nowadays?In my opinion, it is LSD.
- A: You can figure it out by going to Erowid. I would vote for 2CB initially, but realize that any time you manufacture substances with your own lab without FDA approval and then sell them as drugs, they become illegal drugs.
Prev Question: Is there heroin in Chicago
People also view