What is mdma made out of
MDMA is methylenedioxymethamphetamine, a a synthetic, psychoactive drug that is similar to methamphetamine mescaline. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-mdma-made-out-of ]
More Answers to "What is mdma made out of"
- How to make mdma
- "A charming girl--and tough as an oak board. She looked at me with a sudden gleam in her eyes. The Cluster bowed wildly and survived the glancing blow that drove the attacker off in twisting reflection. how to make mdma. The same one. ...
- Encyclopedia of Drugs and Addictive Substances | Ecstasy (MDMA) -...?
- Ecstasy's long, complicated scientific name refers to the various parts of its molecule. A particular group of atoms, in a specific arrangement, make up the ecstasy molecule. The drug begins with an N-methyl group of In its pure form, ecst...
- How do you make pure MDMA? What's in it?
- There are several websites on how to make it. Here are a couple, but you have to have an understanding of chemistry in order to make it: http://www.cannabisheaven.co.uk/xcart/articles.php http://forum.grasscity.com/.../...time-chemist.html ...
Prev Question: What is crack cocaine
People also view