What is in dip pouches
Snuff is usually in dip pouches. Snuff is a fine-grain tobacco. Chewing tobacco is every bit as dangerous as smoking it. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-in-dip-pouches ]
More Answers to "What is in dip pouches"
- When I dip grizzly pouches...?
- If it is your first time or rare occasion of partaking in smokeless tobacco, that will be a temporary side effect. Your body will get use to it, even though the headache IS your body saying don't do this. If this is not your first time or y...
- When is it safe to use dip pouches after getting wisdom teeth pul...?
- Nicotine has a pH to the acid side. Therefore, any dipping will tend to infame open wounds. You will find that while nicotine does have certain numbing properties, the numbing effect eventually wears off while the very minor acid burn could...
- Are you allowed to use smokeless tobacco (i.e. dip, chew, pouches...?
- good question but i don't think so, but don't quote me on that one but i do think no
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the difference between dipping with pouches and just regular dip?
- Q: will i get less buzzed if i dip pouches? Am i less likely to throw up if i dip pouches?
- A: pouches i say are 'cleaner' ain't gotta worry about gettin the tobacco in your teeth and usually, the pouches will last longer than the regular stuff will. the tobacco will cut your lip (tiny tiny cuts that you can't feel) so you can get the buzz your talking about, so being that it's not in the 'loose form', the pouches should last you longer.. but it depends on how ya like your dip :Pthrowing up from dipping has nothing really to do with if it's a pouch or not, its from swallowing what you should be spitting out.
- When is it safe to use dip pouches after getting wisdom teeth pulled?
- Q: I've read the answers to the questions regarding dip and wisdom teeth, but I figured it would be less dangerous to use dip pouches than snuff or spit tobacco because the flakes wouldn't be there to go into the holes in my gums. Please save the "you shouldn't dip because you will get mouth cancer" answers. I know. Thanks!
- A: Nicotine has a pH to the acid side. Therefore, any dipping will tend to infame open wounds. You will find that while nicotine does have certain numbing properties, the numbing effect eventually wears off while the very minor acid burn could continue to cause a minor amount of discomfort. After repeated use the acid burn will become more pronounced. Fear not, it won't take you long to stop on your own, however many people are not affected by the minor acid burn as it's about as damaging as spicy food. Keep the voids clean and clear. Remember, THEY ARE WOUNDS. Give you body every chance to heal. Using nicotine probucts will increase your overall recovery time, but that is a choice ultimately in your hands. If you do choose to dip, I would recommend that you use the pouches until your stiches are removed.
- Whats the difference between regular dip and the pouches?
- A: i personally love pouches but i dont get them cause you dont get as much but pouches are easier to get out put in and not a messy
Prev Question: How long does one hit of weed stay in your system
People also view