What is hard as in the drug
Examples of well-known drugs include heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine, alcohol, and nicotine. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-hard-as-in-the-drug ]
More Answers to "What is hard as in the drug"
- What is the hardest drug?
- LSD is definitely the most potent...it microsopic amounts can cause noticible effects. Heroin and Nicotine are the most addictive, and heroin is definitely one of the hardest drugs in terms of potency. Meth is very powerful, as is extacy......
- Does Cannabis Lead to Hard Drugs?
- Since cannabis has been illegal since the early 1930s federal legislation, I doubt if there is sufficient empirical evidence to determine if its use leads to other drug use. People who are breaking a law, reasonable or not, are not forthcom...
- Does Marijuana lead to harder drugs?
- 1 out of every 100 marijuana users go on to use harder drugs. It's a pretty small percentage wouldn't you say? There is no way to prove that marijuana is a gateway drug. If marijuana weren't in existence the amount of people who use hard...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is nicotine listed as a "hard" drug?
- Q: Nicotine is barely a drug at all. Why is it listed as a hard drug with cocaine and heroine? please explain........................heres a linkhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_and_soft_drugs
- A: Nicotine is in certain things such as soda, cigarettes, and tobacco products. The reason it is listed as a "hard drug" is because of the addicting quality. Cigarettes are the biggest known killer today. Tobacco can cause numerous amount of cancer which all leads to death.
- Pot Feds? Have you heard that the FBI is now accepting former pot and hard drug users as candidates?
- Q: What do you think of this, and does it give you herb imbibers the incentive to get out and apply?
- A: This is a pretty reasonable thing because...A very large portion of educated Americans have tried pot, and hard drugs. As long as people have stopped, and are not likely to return to using drugs, I think it is acceptable.I was interviewed for a friends clearance. He had smoked a lot of weed, (and tried some hard drugs) but had also stopped. I told the interviewer extensive detail about what I knew of his past drug use. It took about a year, but he did get his clearance, not for the FBI, but an equivalently difficult clearance.
- Can past hard drug abuse damage the ova (egg cells) in a woman and cause mental retardation or birth defects?
- Q: Can the already developed ova that are in a woman's body from birth be damaged from years of hard drug use, specifically opiate, marijuana and cocaine abuse? I am curious to know if the child of a former heroin addict is at risk of being born with any birth defects both physical and mental. The mother has been free from drugs for six years. I want to know if ova can be altered while dormant in the ovaries and lead to problems years later if the egg is fertilized. Thank you.
- A: If she's free from drugs the baby should be fine....The real danger is drug use within the pregnancy.
Prev Question: How long does marijuana show up on a drug test
People also view