What is camel turkish gold
Camel turkish golds are a type of cigarette that advertises smoothness and rich flavor. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-camel-turkish-gold ]
More Answers to "What is camel turkish gold"
- Does anyone know where I can buy Camel Turkish Gold in Toronto??
- Not really. I tried scouring the net for imported tobacco in this city and all I got were places selling Tobacco Pipes. I tried going to Camel's Web site but all I got was this nonsense about corporate responsibility and how to quit blah bl...
- What does Camel Turkish Golds mean?
- The best cigarette in the world. Combining smoothness and rich flavor, it makes for the best ever devised by R.J. Renyolds tobbaco co. If these are the best American cigarettes, then I must be crazy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Marlboro Lights or Camel Turkish Gold?
- Q: I do Marlboro Lights, But I am wondering what the difference in taste is between these and Camel Turkish Gold. I am interested in trying them out, so i need some opinions please!
- A: Go buy a pack of each. Smoke them both. Decide.
- Camel turkish gold and camel lights?
- Q: I usually buy Camel Turkish Golds, But i recently just bought a pack of Camel Lights. What's the difference? And why is it "light" Is it heathlier or something..?
- A: There's no difference, aside for Turkish tobacco is a smoother, I think sweeter blend.Light is not healthier than a Regular cigarette, it's just less harsh.
- where can i buy turkish camel cigs in australia?
- Q: Whenever i go to buy ciggaretes i ask for camel turkish ciggaretes but they only have filitered and unfilitered camels, i know their are camel turkish golds,silvers and methols. I even tried tabaconists and they dont even have them.Does anybody know where i can buy (real life or online) camel turkish cigarettes?Oh, and by the way, please none of that smoking kills crap.
- A: try online:http://www.cigarettes-below-cost.com/Camel_Turkish_Royal_Cigarettes.html
Prev Question: What is the number one addictive drug
People also view