What happens when you snort Klonopin
Klonopin isn't water soluble so you get high from snorting it because it drips down back of throat to stomach, same as swallowing [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-when-you-snort-klonopin ]
More Answers to "What happens when you snort Klonopin"
- What is clonipine?
- Klonipin which is the trade name for the generic Clonazepam. It is also used in the treatment of chronic pain. Since it is prescribed for anxiety, chronic pain can cause anxiety and anxiety can intensify chronic pain. It is relatively sa...
- What happens if you snort Adderall while taking Cymbalta and Sero...?
- Someone is really looking for a trip to the Psyche ward with a possible ending at the morgue. Take what is prescribed for you, the possible side effects and negative interactions have been taken into consideration by your physician.
- How Do I Taper Off Of .5 Mgs Of Klonopin, What Happens When You S...?
- Overdose On Klonopin, Klonopin For Anxiety Best Place to Buy Klonopin. Click HERE! 14 Jun 2009. About Me. Signature. Buy klonopin Online - No prior prescription required. Cheap klonopin . Dedicated customer support. Klonopin and weight gain...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what happens when you snort klonopin?
- A: What will happen if I snort klonopin and/or soma?Q.What will happen if I snort klonopin and/or soma? What are the short and long term effect? Thanks Somazone. A.Klonopin is a drug used for the treatment of epilepsy and panic disorder. It belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines, also known as minor tranquillisers, that work by slowing down the activity of the central nervous system (slow down the messages going to and from your brain). Some of the possible effects of taking this medication include:drowsiness & clumsiness headache depression & mood changes constipation or diarrhoea memory loss agitation & irritability Soma is a drug called carisoprodol, which is a muscle relaxant. Some of the effects of taking it can include:dizziness drowsiness blurred vision stomach upset Do not take soma with alcohol or any other sedating drugs, such as klonopin, because this can lead to you stopping breathing and/or unconsciousness.Both of these drugs are prescription medications, and as such, should not be taken unless their suitability for you is first assessed by a doctor. The use of these drugs over a long period of time is not recommended, as dependence and tolerance can develop quickly.
- what happens if you snort klonopin?
- Q: just wondering (a sick friend did it)how do you feel afterwards, etc.?
- A: Snorting any kind of medication causes it to be absorbed into the bloodstream much faster than ingesting it orally... Klonopin(clonazepam) is a nerve medication of the same family as Valium(diazepam) which is used commonly to treat anxiety and various minor convulsions... Klonopin has one effect that the other does not... Through overdose, it can cause short term memory loss which causes a condition known by junkies as "leaping".
Prev Question: If you go to bed high will you be high when you wake up
People also view