What does speed do to people
Users of speed often feel nervous, hostile or aggressive They can cause shakiness, erratic heartbeat, cramps, headaches.Thanks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-speed-do-to-people ]
More Answers to "What does speed do to people"
- How do people speed-read?
- Speed reading is not the same with browsing or skimming. It's more involved and you understand the material better with speed reading rather than just browsing or skimming. Different speed readers have different specific styles. But basical...
- Why do people speed?
- People choose to speed for a wide range of reasons. Most often, people are in a hurry and do not think that going above the posted speed limit will put them at risk. People speed to varying degrees, and their chance of incurring injury is d...
- Why People Speed
- Police officers throughout the nation attest that the number one excuse for speeding is, “I am late.” When people are late for work or an appointment, they often take many more chances with their driving than they would otherwise. Strong em...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How does people measure the speed of a car?
- Q: for cars, it takes some time for it to go from 0km/h to 100km/h. If the car is manual transmission, how do people measure the time it takes to accelerate from 0km/h to 100km/h. Does a human drive the car? If so, people have different changing gears speed... how they know the time it take for the car to accelerate?
- A: "do"Do you mean: How do they get consistent values for performance numbers, like 0-60 time? The drivers are very good and experienced, and take lots of practice runs. They, the drivers, know/learn the best points at which to shift to get the best performance..
- Why Does there have to be signs to warn people of Speed Cameras?
- Q: I don't know about other countries, but here in Australia by law, there has to be signs warning people of speed cameras. If there is no signs then the people who get caught can get off. I don't understand why this is because people shouldn't be speeding anyway and having signs there warning people defeats the whole purpose of catching losers who speed.To Bobbi- Wouldn't you have felt worse if when you went through that red light you hit someone elses nephew and they didn't get the chance to say goodbye?There is no excuse for running a red light or speeding...
- A: The purpose of speed cameras is to slow people down. The signs serve the same purpose. Contrary to other posts, this is not an issue of entrapment. Entrapment occurs when you are enticed by an officer to commit a crime you would not normally think of doing. No one is forcing anyone to speed, so there is no issue of entrapment.Privacy is not an issue either. You have a lesser expectation of privacy on a public road, so a warning is not necessary.
- Does speaking speed rate say anything about people?
- Q: If so, what does it mean when they talk fast, or slow. I do not mean when people are scared, or nervous, I mean on a regular daily basis.
- A: Yes. Enroll in the interpersonal speech communications class (at a college) to further enrich your understanding of speech. Drug users are people who frequently speak in quick bursts. People who are sad, happy, scared, and nervous would speak at a corresponding speed. Every person has a collection of different speech experiences to discuss. For definition, there are speech communication perspectives, or many reasons for speaking slow (or fast). It happens everyday!
Prev Question: What states in the USA is marijuana legal
People also view