What does it feel like to be high on heroin
The first intravenous injection of heroin can be extremely unpleasant, causing vomiting and nausea. After the first time, you MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-feel-like-to-be-high-on-heroin ]
More Answers to "What does it feel like to be high on heroin"
- What Does A Heroin High Feel Like?
- I personally have never used but my boyfriend is a recovered heroin addict and I have asked him this before. He says it's an almost immediate feeling of warmth and absolute relaxation; anything that's troubling you just ebbs away and doesn'...
- What does it feel like to be high on heroine?
- I'm sure you can find something on erowid.com In terms of what it feels like...I haven't done heroin but from the effect it has on a person, heroin takes over the pleasure center of the brain--the pleasure center is place where you have hob...
- What exactally does a heroin high feel like?
- Where did you hear that they give you orgasms? That's insane. The feeling from heroin is a far cry from an orgasm. Why are you interested? It's better to not know.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does a heroin high feel like? What about crack, what is that high like?
- Q: What about the withdrawal? If someone close to you has used either drug, what were they like compared to what they were like before they started? How long does it take to become a junkie or crackhead? What made you start?I'm only curious, I have no desire or need to try either.Also, I'm not sure of the approproate place to post this question.
- A: i used to smoke heroin and crack from like 16-17 until i was 21, im 22 now and over it, dont even smoke weed anymore. heroin is the devils drug, people say crack is the devils drug but they are wrong, the effect of heroin is unlike anything you will ever experience again in your life, it is hard to do it justice with words alone. if you close your eyes you have the most surreal dreams but you know they are just dreams because you aint asleep really you are gauching which is like being really really stoned whilst having sex at the same time as eating a cream cake that is the only way i can describe the buzz of heroin. the rattle or withdrawel from heroin is awful and i mean really awful, your legs hurt, your stomach hurts, you cant sleep, you cant bear to hear noise, you cant lay down properly but you cant stand up well either, you need some gear more than anything you need gear and nobody better get in your way coz when you need gear you are ruthless. it took me about a year of smoking heroin to get addicted to it, but at first i spaced it out, i only had it the once to begin with but like all drugs thats how it goes, you are only ever gonna try it "once", i never injected heroin or turned it on, that is ten times the buzz of smoking it but a lot more dangerous, there are no dangers at all from smoking heroin on foil, except for the actual addiction of course.i smoked crack for long times when i was younger and i can honestly say never once did i need a pipe, unlike heroin the addiction to crack is not physical it is mental like cigarettes and cocaine, you think you need it but if you can control that side of you then you are ok, it does of course though effect yoor appearence and your manner, it is really an unsocial drug coz when i visit my hometown and see my old mates, the oes on rock piss me off, jumpy twitchy bastards. the thing with crack is that the first time you take it you feel like a bomb has gone off in your head, you feel unreal like you cant be touched. again sex and cream cakes together but not stoned like heroin sex+cream cakes+ cocaine or bass which i think you lot call meth or something. before i started taking the dirty drugs i was an extremely popular, vibrant, respected and a bit of a romeo, my habits soon got me a nosedive in all of them attributes and i a no a shadow of what i used to be or what i could have been, i have lost most of my confidence whereas before i could just walk up to girs and cha no problems now i find it really hard and am self consious which is someting i never was. i know many people, mostly older but some my age and even one or two younger that have overdosed on heroin and it is a sad sad thing, we need more drugs awareness at school. i hope this answer gave you some sort of help, sorry i could not describe the affects of these drugs better but anyone who has done them will tell you the same, you just cant describe how good they feel. the shame is its not so hard to describe the evil they do to society and hey i regret every minute of my life from the age of 17, and those days are meant to be the best. do not do drugs
- how does a heroin high feel compared to an ecstasy high?
- Q: dont worry, i am not doing either and dont plan on it. i am just extremely curious. thank you, and also which do you like betterboth of your answers fail. i requested which is better, a simple one or another would of sufficed.
- A: ooo i did a report on these drugs, u can just research them u dnt need personal experienceectasy is a hallucinogen, u hallucinate(duhhhhhhh)aside from funny visions other effects includesyneasthesia disorted sensesfeelings of immortality/delusionsmania depressionaddictiondehydrationerratic behaviorsudden energypainsheroin is a narcotic and the most addictive and probably lethal dugsuper addictivenessnausea painseuphoriasleepinessapathyhaziness
- What Does A Heroin High Feel Like?
- Q: I definitely dont want to do it, I just want to know what the attraction is. Dont tell me that you do it because you have problems, just describe the effects to me (if possible).If i wanted to read a long generic list of symptoms, i would google it. But i want personal accounts, from real people.
- A: I personally have never used but my boyfriend is a recovered heroin addict and I have asked him this before.He says it's an almost immediate feeling of warmth and absolute relaxation; anything that's troubling you just ebbs away and doesn't matter anymore. He likened it to that feeling when you are warm, wrapped up in bed and very nearly asleep but not quite-when your body is just totally relaxed. He said it's like that but multiplied ten fold.He admits that it was the most amazing feeling but he also said it was the start of the worst hell and biggest regret of his life.Hope this helps.
Prev Question: What is the street drug "norco"
People also view