What does D A R E stand for
D A R E stands for drug abuse resistance education. It is a program in many schools to help teach kids about drugs. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-d-a-r-e-stand-for ]
More Answers to "What does D A R E stand for"
- What does D.A.R.E stand for?
- drug/abuse/ resistance/ education
- What does F.R.E.D stand for?
- F.R.E.D. stands for Finding Referrals Equals Dollars. If you refer someone to GGP and they get hired you will be eligible for a $50 GGP gift card. This referral program was developed to thank people for referring their contacts to GGP.
- Is n.e.r.d a physics principle? Does it stand for something??
- are you asking whether "nobody ever really dies" or n = sample group e = 2.71 r = radius d = diameter ?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does S.O.L.D.I.E.R. stand for in Final Fantasy VII?
- Q: I have Final Fantasy Advent Children and they said Cloud was a S.O.L.D.I.E.R. what does this stand for exactly?
- A: Soldier was the elite fighting force of Shinra, the evil corporation, they were the best of the best. The letters are not acrynoms for anything.There were 3 class, best being First, then second, and finally third.Zack and Sephiroth were first class soldiers.
- what does n.e.r.d stand for?
- A: No-one Ever Really Dies
- In the music world, what does the rap acrynim N.E.R.D stand for?
- Q: Acrynim is probably spelt wrong but you know what I'm saying!
- A: No-oneEverReallyDies
Prev Question: Can you overdose on oxy
People also view