What does cocaine show up on a drug test as
Urine is screened for the metabolite benzoylecgonine for cocaine testing, because cocaine is metabolized too rapidly. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-cocaine-show-up-on-a-drug-test-as ]
More Answers to "What does cocaine show up on a drug test as"
- Does Cocaine Show Up On A Drug Test?
- Cocaine shows up on all drug tests. There isn't a drug test out there that doesn't test for cocaine.
- What Drug Shows Up In A Cocaine Drug Test?
- They are testing for benzoylecgonine, the metabolite of cocaine. Crack or cocaine will show up. Drugs that can give false positives for cocaine are: Amoxicillin & Topical anesthetics derived from cocaine.
- Does codeine show up as cocaine in a drug test??
- In a simple Urine test Codeine will show up as Morphine, and is normally out of your system within a few days depending on the persons metabolism and the dosage.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will Abilify and Concerta show up as meth or cocaine on a drug test?
- Q: Will Abilify and Concerta show up as meth or cocaine on a drug test? I have a pregnant girl telling me this. I don't believe her. How can abilify and concerta show up as cocaine and meth?
- A: In my honest opinion, I don't think Abilify or Concerta would show up as meth or cocaine in a drug test.
- can you tell the difference between cocaine and extacy during a drug test or will it just show up cocaine?
- Q: i think someone is doing cocaine but i know for a fact they do pills..they tested positive for cocaine but i dont think it came from the pill..if it came from the extacy wouldnt it show more drugs and not just the coke
- A: I don't know where you got the idea that cocaine and MDMA are the same chemical substance. MDMA is a semi-synthetic amphetamine. Cocaine is one of (I believe thirteen) alkaloids extracted from the coca leaf. And if you catch a person doing pills, it probably won't be MDMA. Not that MDMA isn't abused in alarming numbers, but it's not a drug that people typically do on a day-to-day basis. Perhaps it's an opioid or amphetamine that this individual is using?
- Can a current overdose on Tylenol show up as Cocaine on a drug test?
- Q: i need quick and educated answers please...I give 5 stars.
- A: yes,Tylenol with codeine can cause false positives for Opiates
Prev Question: Is marijuana the least harmful drug
People also view