What does cocaine make you do
Cocaine is a stimulant. Stimulants make people feel more alert and energetic. Cocaine can make people feel euphoric, or "high." [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-cocaine-make-you-do ]
More Answers to "What does cocaine make you do"
- How to make cocaine?
- How to make cocaine is a process that needs to be removed from all search engines in order to stop the illegal use and distribution of elicit drugs. This is how injuries and death can occur.
- Does cocaine make you lose weight?
- Yes it does if you are addicted to it. If you do it once or twice every two weeks then it will not have much of an effect. But if your addicted then yes it is shown to suppress appetite and eat away at your muscle and eventually eat away at...
- What is cocaine made of??
- What Is Cocaine Made Of? Cocaine begins with the leaves of the coca plant ((Erythroxylon coca). But leaves can rot quickly and are mild in their effects. A paste form of cocoa leaves (often called "pasta" or "basa") was...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How does your bartender make Liquid Cocaine shot?
- Q: I read in some places that it's just Goldschlager and Jager. But I've also read that's it's a 1/3 of each of those and a 1/3 of 151. How does your bartender normally make it? How much stronger is it with 151? How does the taste differ?
- A: much stronger with the 151 .... amazing though, for one shot you're set for a while.
- How does the drug cocaine make you feel?
- Q: I am a writer and have started a new story. My main character has gotten herself hooked on cocaine and blah blah blah. Instead of reading what the long term effects are for cocaine (which is all I can seem to find) i want to know what it makes you feel right in the moment. Anybody know?
- A: Short-term cocaine effects include: Increased blood pressureConstricted blood vesselsDilated pupilsMental alertnessIncreased energyIncreased heart rateDecreased appetiteIncreased temperatureLong-tem cocaine effects are noticeable as cocaine abuse continues and tolerance builds. Since cocaine is a highly addictive drug, it can lead to major medical complications and health problems. Some of the these complications include heart disease, heart attacks, respiratory failure, strokes, seizures, and gastrointestinal problems. Other physical symptoms include convulsions, nausea, blurred vision, chest pain, fever, muscle spasms, and coma. Other long-term cocaine effects include: AddictionParanoiaIrritabilityRestlessnessAuditory hallucinationsMood disturbancesWith continued use, many cocaine addicts develop a higher tolerance for the drug over time. Addicts are also said to "chase the high"; meaning they continue to use cocaine seeking the feeling they felt the first time they used it. For people addicted to cocaine and cocaine effects, this high will never again be felt in the same way, and this addiction can lead to insanity and death. Any Questions??
- How does cocaine make a person skinnier?
- Q: They say it's because you lose your appetite, but I did coke all summer and I didn't stop eating at all, and I still lost weight. Like 5-10 pounds ish. So my question is, what else about cocaine makes a someone lose weight?
- A: Both Cocaine and Meth cause people to lose weight because is speeds up your metabolism, for meth you stop needing to sleep (this is very bad for you brain, because it needs to reset itself every 16 to 20 hours) your body also generates more heat so your burning more calories. Some of the time you even lose your urge to eat, which is really bad sense you now need more food sense your metabolism is stronger.HOWEVER, i would strongly recommend you NOT do this, because not only do the few good side effects not out-weigh the bad, but the good side effects quickly go away and stop working, while the bad just increase. There is a very high risk of addiction to these drugs and that's why they are illegal.
Prev Question: Whats the most addictive drug
People also view