What are the effects of sniffing sharpies
Sniffing a Sharpie can cause brain damage. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-effects-of-sniffing-sharpies ]
More Answers to "What are the effects of sniffing sharpies"
- What are the effects of sniffing sharpies and overdoesing at the ...?
- hello major brain damage ... i had a friend who DRANK hairspray and yes i'm 100% serious it will cause so much brain damage that they will either die or become mentally challanged. tell your friend to stop this before he kills himself. that...
- Are sharpies non toxic?
- Sharpies can be non toxic and can be toxic when u by sharpies you should always check on the container and it usually says non toxic yet just to be safe do not do anything stupid with the sharper that may cause sickness unless you want to g...
- Is smelling sharpies bad for you?
- No idea what "Sharpies" are -- please re-send
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the effects of sniffing sharpies and overdoesing at the same time?
- Q: my friend did that and he passed out until 4 in the morning im interested in knowing what more would happen to him
- A: hello major brain damage ... i had a friend who DRANK hairspray and yes i'm 100% serious it will cause so much brain damage that they will either die or become mentally challanged.tell your friend to stop this before he kills himself.thats just insane!
Prev Question: What are the effects of smoking cigarettes
People also view