What are the effects of shooting up
The user reports feeling a surge of euphoria accompanied by a warm flushing of the skin, a dry mouth, and heavy extremities. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-effects-of-shooting-up ]
More Answers to "What are the effects of shooting up"
- How long does it take for side effects to show up...got 1st Lupro...?
- the side effects may come as early as within seconds or may be delayed upto 7 or more days. what you are having is perhaps anxiety neurosis ,
- Can You Shoot Up Klonopin, Effexor Xr In Morning Klonopin At?
- Mixing Klonopin With Ritalin Snorting, Klonopin Anxiety Buy Klonopin Online. Buy It NOW! 14 Jun 2009. Signature. Generic Klonopin. No prescription! CLICK HERE! Order Cheapest Klonopin, High Quality! Forum Info, Contact Info. How long does k...
- What are the Possible Side Effects of can you shoot up vicodin??
- can you shoot up vicodin can cause serious side effects, including:･ See "What is the most important information I should know about can you shoot up vicodin?" can you shoot ... ･ constipation nausea sleepiness vomiting dizziness...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what kind of effect can shooting up suboxin have on someone who is going through chemo?
- Q: my boyfriend used to shoot up herion and now instead of using suboxin to get off the drugs he is shooting them up...he is going through chemo therepy and i really think that this could do some major damage...if anyone knows anything about chemo therepy and what kind of effects shooting up suboxin could have contact me..thanks
- A: Your boyfriend has become dependent on Suboxone (note spelling). I don't think it will affect the chemo but he needs to speak to his medical oncologist and tell the doctor.
- what are some of the effects on the brain when playing video games (specifically first person shooting games)?
- Q: they say that playing video games affects the brain. First-person shooting games are known to affect the brain.question1: what are some of the effects of playing these first person shooting games?question2: most people I know play first person shooting games and are very passive and claim to never shoot a gun in their life unless for self-defense purposes, so why do these tests claim that children become more violent after playing these games?
- A: Drooling on ones self. Because they do.
- What are the different effects of 35mm, 50mm, and 70mm lenses when shooting film (not still photography)?
- Q: I was wondering what effect each lens can help achieve and in what instances they're conventionally used when shooting movies (i.e., Close-ups)
- A: Regardless of which format you are shooting, the differences in effect would primarily be the angle of view of the lens. the 35mm would be a wider field of view, the 50mm a bit narrower, and the 70 more narrow than that. If it was a 35mm camera, the angles of view would be the same (or close to it) as those lenses in still photography.
Prev Question: How much cocaine does it take to get high
People also view