What are side effects of hydrocodone
Hydrocodone can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-side-effects-of-hydrocodone ]
More Answers to "What are side effects of hydrocodone"
- What are the possible side effects of Acetaminophen Hydrocodone??
- Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:･ shallow breathing, slow heartbeat ･ feeling light-headed, fainting ･ confusion, fear, unusual thoughts or behavior ･ seizure (convulsions) ･ problems with urinatio...
- Is this a possible side effect of the drug? hydrocodone?
- Hi there are urinary side effects from this med. They are Ureteral spasams, spasm of vesical spincter, and urinary retention. This may have something to do with your urinary frequency. hope this helps.
- Why is Hydrocodone prescribed?
- Hydrocodone relieves pain. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone. Together, acetaminophen and hydrocodone are most commonly used to relieve moderate-to-severe pain. Acetaminophen and hydrocod...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Hydrocodone side effects b/c of long term use?
- Q: What are the side effects for extended low dose use of hydrocodone 7.5? By low dose, it's one - two pills total daily. This has been from chronic pain resulting from injury and surgery. I've been on the medication for 5 months.
- A: Being on medication for 5 months is a long time but you should discuss this with your pharmacist and see what the side effects are and may be aware that medication have different reaction with anyone . Liver , kidneys stomach may be very well affected . See your pharmacist they should know and give a pamphlet on it as well .Good luck
- Hydrocodone Side Effects on Womens Period?
- Q: I was in an accident and have been on Hydrocodone for over a week, I stopped taking my birthcontrol pill 3 days ago to start my period and it hasnt come, im not suppose to start for another week, but I wanted to know if there were any side effects of not having one, or should I be worried?Also taking Phenergan(anti-nausea) and Skelaxin(a muscle relaxer)And had Morphine in the hospiatal
- A: Hydrocodone has not been associated with the absence or delay of the menstrual cycle. Your body just may not be ready to start the cycle and you should not be concerned. If you go more than two cycles without having one, you should see your OB/GYN and make sure there is not another issue that is causing the absence of your cycle. If there are no problems found, there is a drug call medroxy Progesterone that is taken for 10 days and this will cause you to have a cycle. Be prepared for a cycle that is longer than normal. The medication can also make you VERY sick to your stomach, so make sure that you always take it with food. If that is still not enough to keep you from vomiting, then you can call your doc and ask for some Compazine to keep the medication down. You may also experience some mood swings and hot flashes while taking the medication and these are very common and normal side effects. Good luck. I seriously think that your body is just not ready to start your monthly cycle, which is not uncommon when you are coming off BC.
- Sexual side effects using hydrocodone? I have been using 10mg Hydrocodone for my back.?
- Q: Using 10mg. hydrocodone from a car accident a year ago. On and off I use them. Go through the withdrawl after stopping. I am currently trying hard to quit all together. My sex drive has dwindled away more and more. Loss of interest and/or not being able to fully preform, Totally SUCKS! Is this a common side effect using / daily basis 10mg hydro??
- A: Men who use opiates for extended periods will have a tendency to have their testosterone levels drop. This results frequently in erectile dysfunction and loss of libido. In many cases this will resolve after the medication has been stopped for a while. If you continue to have problems, see you physician and discuss your sexual issues and request they draw a testosterone level. If it is still low they can place a patch on your skin which will boost the level and the problems will usually resolve.I see this issue frequently with men on opiate analgesic medications.
Prev Question: What is the name for the drug in weed
People also view