What are effects of adderal
Some side effects of adderall are constipation; diarrhea; difficulty sleeping; dizziness; dry mouth; headache; loss of MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-effects-of-adderal ]
More Answers to "What are effects of adderal"
- Bizarre side effects of adderall...am i alone?
- than dexedrine). i have the usual side effects of amphetamine use, but lately ive been experiencing a few abnormal ... do! also...my eating habits have been strange for amphetamine s...usually i am just never hungry or hungry late in ...
- What is the side effects of adderal?
- The following is a list of reported side effects of Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine). This is not s complete list if side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect. Yes, having se...
- What are the possible side effects of Adderall?
- Serious side effects may include: slowing of growth (height and weight) in children; seizures, mainly in patients with a history of seizures; eyesight changes or blurred vision Common side effects may include: headache, stomachache, troub...
Prev Question: Is marijuana worse than a cigarette
People also view