Is x bad for you
Brain imaging research in humans indicates that Ecstasy causes injury to the brain, affecting neurons that use serotonin. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-x-bad-for-you ]
More Answers to "Is x bad for you"
- Are x-rays bad for me?
- X-radiation is also ionizing radiation and there is always some danger with any radiation exposure. New technology incorporates high-speed film with high-speed intensifying screens producing diagnostic films while utilizing minimal amounts ...
- How bad is this? offroad x-pipe & convertibles
- I've got a 94 vert with an ATI blower. It had a hi flow x-pipe. Before that and now it has an H-pipe. My car has an odor but it had it with both the cats and the h-pipe. I'm pretty sure the odor comes from blow-by from the blower. I would r...
- Are Active X controls bad?
- ActiveX controls are small programs, sometimes also called "add-ons," that are used on the Internet. They can enhance your browsing experience by allowing animation or they can help with tasks such as installing security updates a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it bad to get a numerous amount of x-rays?
- Q: I've had about 4 x-rays all done inside a period of about 4-5 months. I've been telling every dentist (because I've gone to different offices) this and they tell me, it won't do much, or the assistant says don't worry the sun's x-rays are worst. But I still feel like it's too much. They always leave when they do it, so I feel like I'm being affected a lot.Is it bad?And is that true, that the sun's rays are worst?
- A: it is bad to get a lot if x-rays but since you only had 4 in like 5 months your ok but if you get a lot of x-rays in a short period of time then that's bad.
- Is there a way to get an ID card when your 'X' has written bad checks to the DMV?
- Q: My brother has recently gotten devorced and lost his licensed due to a DUI. He will not get a job, claiming that without a ID card he can't find work. He claims that his 'X' wrote bad checks to the DMV, while they were married, I guess totaling over $600 now. Is there someone he could talk to or something to where he can get a ID card and get out. I might have to resort to tough love and boot him.
- A: Sounds like he is trying to get $600 dollars off of you. If he is living off you, tell him to get work or get out. If not, take him to DMV, and stand in line with him, and get the ID for him. I would bet if you asked, he will have an excuse, like "Why waste our time, I am telling you, they won't give one to me."
- What about this quick joke is it funny Bad S*x For Old People?
- Q: An elderly couple were sitting on their front porch one evening, when the wife picks up her cane and suddenly whaps her husband across the shins. "Consarn it, woman! What was that for?", he yells. "Thats for 60 years of bad s*x!", she replies. A few minutes later, the husband picks up his cane and whaps his wife across the shins. "OW!", she yells, "What is THAT for??" The husband looks at her and says, "That's for knowing the difference."
- A: Aren't you aware that there is No Such Thing as Bad S*x? Just various degrees of Good S*x. Duck, you of all people should know this.
Prev Question: Can you make cocaine powder
People also view