Is weed going to be legalized
It may happen someday, but not for a long time. Politicians are only just now starting to think about decriminalizing marijuana. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-weed-going-to-be-legalized ]
More Answers to "Is weed going to be legalized"
- Is weed going to be legalized?
- With the alleged connections it has to psychosis, schizophrenia, personality-change and paranoia- I highly doubt it. For mentally stable people, who can handle the drug- it would be safe, but there would be a lot of people out there who ARE...
- How Weed Is Going To Be Legalized
- You want to know how marijuana is going to get legalized? It’s going to happen on the state and local level; and we have California and their defiance of federal law to thank for starting the localization movement. The federal government...
- Is weed going to get legalized?
- I sure hope weed doesn't get legalized. Then again I live in Canada so I guess it wouldn't make much difference to me. Still though, legalizing weed wouldn't be a very smart move. Yeah, people do stupid things like that when they are younge...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is obama really going to enforce legalized weed?
- Q: and when ?? how do you know?
- A: you are in rush to smoke one lol..
- Should Dems trade abortion rights for universal healthcare and legalized weed?
- Q: It would be a pretty good trade. Abortion is probably the number one conservative issue. To get Roe v. Wade overturned would be too tempting for them not to take a chance on universal healthcare and legalized pot.While I realize that this is a cherished right of many liberals, wouldn't universal healthcare be so much better? Plus, with medical marijuana commonplace you could probably get the government to cover your weed bill, too. Plus, overturning Roe wouldn't make abortion illegal, it would just give the decision back to the individual states. Most liberal states would probably just keep the current abortion policy.
- A: No, they will be stoned, have more babies and deplete the supply of Doritos.
- When weed is legalized, how will it affect the economy?
- Q: Weed will be legalized soon, by 2010 I believe, how is this going to save the economy?
- A: Tax it = RevenueStop war on drugs = cuts expensesStop drug arrests and consequences = cuts expensesResult = Large profit compared to before
Prev Question: What chemicals are in chewing tobacco
People also view