Is smoking weed bad for your body
Yes, marijuana smoke has been found to contain more cancer-causing agents than is found in tobacco smoke. It's bad for you. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-smoking-weed-bad-for-your-body ]
More Answers to "Is smoking weed bad for your body"
- Is smoking weed bad for your body?
- Inhaling any kind of smoke is bad for you. But anyone that has smoked both tobacco and pot will tell you that cigs are WAY worse. And the person that said weed is more addicting than cigarettes is crazy! Don't even listen to him.
- What is worse for your body, smoking weed or drinking beer??
- Drinking beer- alcohol causes liver damage. An overdose of alcohol can kill. An overdose of weed can lead to the munchies and a long, sound sleep. P.S. Cannabis is totally NON-TOXIC when eaten, smoking *anything* is bad for your lungs.
- Can smoking weed cause damage to your body?
- It doesn't really do anything unless you are high. Some doctors prescribe it for chronic illnesses. You cannot get addicted to marijuana, and the only way to overdose on it is to smoke 1500 pounds in an hour.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is worse for your body, smoking weed or drinking beer?
- A: Drinking beer- alcohol causes liver damage. An overdose of alcohol can kill.An overdose of weed can lead to the munchies and a long, sound sleep.P.S. Cannabis is totally NON-TOXIC when eaten, smoking *anything* is bad for your lungs.
- Is weed bad for your body and damages brain cells?
- Q: im so tired of the arguements, half the people say it doesnt do a thing and the other half says it fries your brain and its toxic to your body. if any of you smoke pot have you found differences in the daily things you do.. like getting slower and being really tired?
- A: Marijuana, weed, pot, whatever you want to call it does not kill your brain cells and make you stupid. I'm not sure where this myth came from but it's not true. The main chemical in weed that gives the "high"feeling is called THC (tetrahydrocannabinol in case you'd like to look it up), and when it enters the bloodstream, it travels to the brain & binds to receptors. the feelings of being high include: altered perception of time (everything goes by really slow, you might talk and feel like it happens about 5 minutes later, or look at the clock once in a while and only 6 minutes have gone by when it seems like an hour.) things might spin a little bit and look lighter. you feel really light, your muscles feel heavy, you literally feel like everything is a dream because of your slow reaction time and the way it makes you feel (really hard to describe). i smoke, and there are no differences once the high is gone which only should last a few hours anyway. no long term behavioral effects have been known to occur in smokers though, so you don't get "dumb" from it, it only affects your short term memory slightly because of the disruption of nerve cells in your brain. i haven't been affected by that at all though.
- Which is worse for your body, smoking or drinking?
- Q: Is smoking weed or pot or drinking alcohol worse for your body disregarding any additions. If you smoked and drank at a constant amount, which is worse?ok then, whats worsedrinking or smoking weed?
- A: Weed has never killed anyone, ever. If you use a vaporizer then you eliminate the tar and carbon monoxide and dioxide from the smoke. In fact it is not smoke, it is vapors, THC is released into vapors and nothing ever burns! Drinking has killed many but has health benefits in moderation. For men this means 2-3 drinks a day, for women 1-2.
Prev Question: What are the effects of meth on the body
People also view