Is smokeless tobacco bad
Yes, just a few consequences to chewing tobacco are cracking and bleeding lips and gums, receding gums, increased heart rate(more) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-smokeless-tobacco-bad ]
More Answers to "Is smokeless tobacco bad"
- Why is smokeless tobacco bad?
- cuz when u take a dip of chew or snuff whatever you prefer more bad things and nicotine enter the blood stream and alot easier since its in ur lip. it can also give u lip cancer which where u have to have ur lip removed lol.yeah ew.
- Is smokeless tobacco aka chewing tobacco bad for asthma??
- Yes. Chewing tobacco produces a much higher concentration of the same carcinogens which is passed on from the mouth, tongue, esophagus and lungs. Although it will not make your asthma worse, it will still damage the surrounding areas. Get a...
- Why Are Smoking and Smokeless Tobacco So Bad for You??
- Cigarettes and smokeless tobacco are the number-one killers of Americans every year. Each time you light up, it damages your heart, lungs, and brain. And the longer you smoke, the worse the damage becomes. Along with bad breath and stinky h...
Prev Question: Which brand of smokeless tobacco has the most amount of nicotine
People also view