Is Norco addictive
As a narcotic, Norco is a highly desired drug of abuse, and Norco addiction can be a significant problem for many people. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-norco-addictive ]
More Answers to "Is Norco addictive"
- What treats a Norco addiction?
- Well there is no real "addiction cure pill." There are some medications that can help addicts. There is Methadone, Suboxone, and Naltrexone. Methadone and Suboxone are both replacement therapy's. So you take Methadone and there is...
- Is their a non- addictive way to get off norco without the withdr...?
- Non- addictive way to get off norco ? This is so hard to answer because of the length of time and problems you have and face and this is better to get some kind of understanding about the trails you will have to follow . and starting now is...
- How do I tell if I'm addicted to a painkiller (Norco)??
- Becoming dependent is the first phase of addiction If you are using them as ordered (sounds like you are) then don't worry. When you are healed you will not need them anymore. Addiction is when you don't need them but want them Norco is the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I tell if I'm addicted to a painkiller (Norco)?
- Q: I had some screws removed from my leg last Thursday and was prescribed Norco for the pain. I haven't been abusing them in any way shape or form, but know that I can still become addicted to them. I honestly need them for the pain. They are 325/5mg. I take 2 to 4 of them a day with at least 6 hours in between. Is Norco a highly addictive painkiller? What are the first signs of addiction?
- A: Becoming dependent is the first phase of addictionIf you are using them as ordered (sounds like you are) then don't worry. When you are healed you will not need them anymore. Addiction is when you don't need them but want them Norco is the same as Vicodin with less tylenol in it. These are both opioid pain killers and are considered addictiveThe first sign of addiction is having to have them even when you really don't need them
- What is it in Oxycodone that is supposed to make pain go away? I know that Norco and Vicodin have Tylenol...?
- Q: in them. But what about Oxycodone? It makes me sick to my stomach and I hate it. I was just so curious about what makes it so addictive and attractive as far as street value. I hate it!But the real question is, what is in it that makes it go away? I think it's an opiod but it doesn't really help. So, what's in it that is supposed to work?
- A: Its attractive as a recreational drug because, like most opiates, it provides a blissful apathy. That is, not caring in the least bit about any of your current problems, or worries. It also causes you to 'nod out', or drift back and forth between sleeping and awake, without even noticing. It is the definition of relaxation. People with no problems who are happy with their lives don't see the point in narcotics.What's in it is "(5a)-4,5-epoxy-14-hydroxy-3-methoxy-17- methylmorphinan-6-one" or 'oxycodone' for short. Thats the name of the actual chemical that binds to receptors in the brain and keeps your brain from telling you "hey, that hurts" thus feeling a sensation of pain.
Prev Question: How much is 5 grams of weed
People also view