Is it bad to inhale cigar
Cigar smoke is very strong for the lungs which has tobacco in them. Which can lead to lung cancer. ChaCha responsibly! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-inhale-cigar ]
More Answers to "Is it bad to inhale cigar"
- Is it bad to inhale cigars?
- I would not recomend you do that. It can't be good for your lungs.
- Is inhaling a cigar bad?
- Any type smoking is bad for a person and the ones around them that inhale the second hand smoke. Cigars have a higher concentration of the cancer causing elements so they are even worse for the person smoking and those around them. Bottom l...
- Are cigars bad for you if you don't inhale?
- The occasional cigar, smoked correctly (sans inhaling) is not bad for you They are not without their health risks, though.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Really how bad is it to smoke one full sized cigar a week?
- Q: I used to smoke about one cigar a week. Of course everyone knows you dont inhale cigars, so I was just curious if it is at all damaging to your lungs. I assume that it cant be as bad as smoking cigarettes since I do not inhale. I need a very specific answer, not just its bad. Thanks.
- A: It is NOT bad as long as you don't inhale and the previous poster is clueless.Just don't kid yourself into thinking that its totally safe - oral cancer is a possibility if you are genetically predisposed to it.Many health insurance companies even classify cigar smokers as non-smokers.
- you're not suppose to inhale cigar smoke?
- Q: i smoke primetime cigars often (once smoked about 7 in one day), and i always inhale. i've heard its bad to inhale cigar smoke, but is it bad to inhale primetime smoke even though they're considered "little cigars"?
- A: You are NOT supposed to inhale cigars - they are smoked for flavor and aroma.Primetimes, and other cigarillos, are no exception. However the kids that smoke them inhale, so....whatever floats your boat.
- Is inhaling while smoking a cigar bad for you?
- Q: As in detrimental to you rather than just puffing it and then exhaling it?
- A: Cigar smokers don't inhale period. Cigars are supposed to be puffed on and tasted in the mouth.
Prev Question: Can you get high from banana peels
People also view