Is heroin or meth more addictive
Crystal meth is a potent psycho stimulant that is believed to be more addictive than heroin and cocaine. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-heroin-or-meth-more-addictive ]
More Answers to "Is heroin or meth more addictive"
- What is more addicting Heroin or Meth?
- im pretty sure that heroin is, i had a problem with it from the time i was 15-17. nicotine is the most addictive substance known to man, though.. i've never tried meth but i heard its pretty devastating
- Which is more addictive, heroin or crystal meth?
- They both are pretty addictive. You will mostly find Heroin in places like Portland, Oregan. And I hate to say this (because I hate Meth so bad), but Heroin is more addictive, and more dangerous. Heroin always converts into morphine in your...
- Is crystal methamphetamine more addictive than heroin??
- Yes. One hit and some people are addicted. A person trying heroin once or twice will not get as addicted so quickly. Crystal Meth is also easy to come by and cheap so it's popular out on the streets. Further point The effects of this stuff ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Which is more addictive, heroin or crystal meth? ?
- Q: Until the crystal meth epidemic of the last decade, I think it was largely accepted that heroin was the easiest drug to become hooked on, and the most painful addiction to break. But the horror stories about meth seem comparable to the hold that heroin has on a user. I guess the best people to ask are those who have been addicted to both, assuming a large enough sample of such people have lived long enough to compare them. Isn't it true that both are often addictive after a single use?
- A: They both are pretty addictive. You will mostly find Heroin in places like Portland, Oregan. And I hate to say this (because I hate Meth so bad), but Heroin is more addictive, and more dangerous. Heroin always converts into morphine in your liver, and combined with other drugs it is very lethal.There is no honor amoung theives, turn in any drug dealer at all costs. If you smell either from a house, and see heavy traffic, they are prob cooking Meth. Turn them in, I don't want the sick and suffering to get their hands on this poison.
- What drug is more addictive/harmful: meth or heroin?
- Q: just curious
- A: The best way to evaluate your question would be to make a graph with the x-axis as physical harm and the y-axis as dependance. In this way you can see that heroin is the most dangerous and is literally off the charts. This is due to alot of reasons even more than the pharmacological actions alone. Mainly, the type of activities associated with heroin use have a synergistic effect easily crossing the OD threshold. Heroin is also primarily injected and extremely easy to cut win other drugs, potentiating an overdose due to unknown potency of the actual drug. And most of all the physical addiction of heroin is nearly the strongest physical withdrawal of all known drugs while meth has primarily a pyschological addiction with almost no physical cravings. In other words you don't need to detox for weeks and substitute the heroin with methadone if you're only abusing meth. Heroin has many drug interactions that could easiy lead to a deadly overdose. This is why it is still a schedule I controlled substance while meth is schedule II and can actually be obtained with a prescription called desoxyn.
- What is more addictive: Crack, Heroin, Crystal Meth, or Y! Answers?
- A: Apparently, YA since you keep coming back! :) how's tricks.
Prev Question: What negative affects does marijuana have
People also view