Is drinking alcohol bad for your brain
Drinking excess alcohol is bad for your brain. It can actually shrink brain volume. Anymore questions tonight? ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-drinking-alcohol-bad-for-your-brain ]
More Answers to "Is drinking alcohol bad for your brain"
- Does drinking alcohol kill brain cells?
- There are some good longitudinal studies showing anything more than 2 ounces per day will decrease long-term cognitive function in men, and more than one ounce in women. There is a form of dementia only present in alcoholics. Alcohol worsen...
- Does drinking alcohol shrink your brain?
- In the study, Paul and colleagues looked at 1,839 healthy people with an average age of about 61. The patients underwent magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the brain and reported how much they tippled. Overall, the more alcohol consumed, t...
- How many brain cells does one drink of alcohol kill??
- The answer is zero. Contrary to popular belief drinking doesn't "kill brain cells." What alcohol and many drugs do is damage the function of parts of the brain. Alcohol damages dendrites- the ends of nerve cells that relay message...
Prev Question: What does it mean when you dip
People also view