Is dip addictive
Chewing tobacco contains nicotine, just as cigarettes do. Nicotine in any form is addictive. Oh, and it makes your teeth brown! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-dip-addictive ]
More Answers to "Is dip addictive"
- How to Make The Most Addictive Dip in The World
- ･ 1 Take out a microwavable bowl. You can cook this in the same dish you are going to servi it in - you... ･ 2 Put some salsa or picante in the bottom of the bowl. Just to be scientific about it, I like to call... ･ 3 Slap the cream cheese ...
- How can I stop my addiction to Dip?
- It is tobacco. It can cause mouth & throat cancer & when it gets into your bloodstream it can affect your penis & reproductive system big time. Read the following article & see what smoking, tobacco, marijuana & alcohol ...
- What are sings i am getting addicted to dip?
- Try going a week without it or any other nicotine source. If you find it very difficult to do so then I'd say you're addicted. If you aren't then that's great and I recommend you stop before you do become addicted. Take this good advice fro...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is dip more addictive than cigarettes?
- Q: it sure seems like it
- A: it's def addictive and def bad for you. i know both for a fact. i have a friend who is addicted to dip and we learned in school how dip is addictive.
- Do you have a good recipe for pinto bean dip?
- Q: Specifically, do you have one that tastes like Desert Pepper Trading Company's? (http://www.ironq.com/desert_pepper_trading_co_pinto_bean_dip.html )It's unbelievably amazing, and sooo addictive, but it costs $4 a jar at my grocery store. So, I'd really like to be able to make it myself.
- A: Mexican Pinto Bean Dip Yield: 4 ServingsIngredients 3 c pinto beans; cooked 1/4 c water 1/2 c monterey jack; shredded 1/2 c chili powder 1 1/2 ts salsa verde; hot green salsaInstructionsPuree the beans to a coarse paste in a blender or food processor ormash by hand. Place the bean paste in a sauce pan with the water andheat. Mix in all the other ingredients, blending well, and simmeruntil the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Put in chafing dish andserve hot. Makes about 3 3/4 cups of dip. SUGGESTED DIPPERS: TortillaChips, Black Cocktail Rye Bread, Bell Peppers, Celery, Monterey JackCheese Cubes or Sticks
- does dip make u feel better then smoking? is it more addictive?how is it harmfull?
- Q: dip is chewing tabbaco
- A: I've dipped on & off through the years. I would come home for summer breaks and buy a tin. I would go back overseas put the tin aside and not touch it until the next summer (then it was dry & I had to buy a new one). Only once did I go through an entire tin.However, I have not touched the stuff for years now. My brother dipped for quite a few years and he was always on his "third tin". His dentist and oral hygienist could tell and would ride him about it. Eventually he quit, but it wasn't easy for him.Dipping increases your risk for oral & other cancers associated with the upper GI tract.As how it relates to smoking, couldn't tell you. I smoke cigars but I do not inhale (really!) and have never smoked cigarettesHow addictive is it? Well I did not find it very much so, my brother's experience was otherwise. Your safest bet is not to mess with it.
Prev Question: How do you clean a marijuana pipe
People also view