How much alcohol do you have to drink to die
A blood alcohol content of .37%-.40% or higher can cause death. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-alcohol-do-you-have-to-drink-to-die ]
More Answers to "How much alcohol do you have to drink to die"
- How much alcohol would you gave to drink to die of alcohol poisin...?
- Apparently ALOT since I'm still on this side of the dirt!
- When someone dies of alcohol poisoning how much do they have to d...?
- ok this varies from person to person. Basically to die from alcoholic poisoning you need to die of organ failure due to alcohol, which is as you know a poison. Alcohol will repress breathing and lead to coma. It is normally as a result of d...
- How much alcohol can a 215 pound person drink before dying??
- Toxic dosage varies from person to person, but it is possible to die from a blood alcohol content of 4mg/dL. For any person, reaching that amount depends on how quickly they drink and how strong it is.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much alcohol would you gave to drink to die of alcohol poising?
- Q: i was just wondering. like since its different for people of different weight. how much would someone who weight like 100lbs need to die? and then how much would someone who weights 300lbs need to die?
- A: Apparently ALOT since I'm still on this side of the dirt!
- How much alcohol can a person drink before they die?
- Q: I'm just wondering..... anyone wanna experiment for me???
- A: For one thing the answer above mine is false. Just because you puke when you are passed out doesn't mean you are gonna die. But if your friends don't roll you over onto your side and you puke you could die because when you are layed on your back and puke you will most likely choke on your puke. Two just like the first person said it varies on body size, gender, and many other things such as genetics. yes alcoholism does run in your blood. Most normal people average body size will die around anywhere from 1-1.5% BAC(Blood Alcohol Content) Alcoholics are a whole different story. I took my buddy to a AA class to try to get his license back, and there was a lady there that came in and filled out papers and everything. Then she consecutively (they tested her three times because even they didn't believe it) blew a 6.2!!!!! That was unheard of. I even looked it up and they said there was no way, but I witnessed it three time with three different breathalators
- When someone dies of alcohol poisoning how much do they have to drink?
- Q: i mean surely wouldnt you throw up first before you could drink enough to kill you? or is it that they drown in their own vomit and not alcohol poisoning when you hear about peoply dying from drinking too much? just wondering. thanks
- A: ok this varies from person to person.Basically to die from alcoholic poisoning you need to die of organ failure due to alcohol, which is as you know a poison.Alcohol will repress breathing and lead to coma.It is normally as a result of drinking large amounts quickly.The pint of spirits dare type scenario, where someone very quickly consumes a nights worth of drink in a couple of minutes.Basically, if you drink alot over a long time the act of getting drunk will prevent you drinking enough to kill you often, you fall over before you have enough to kill you.You can also die, as someone I knew did, from hypothermia if you pass out in a cold place.You can choke on vomit and die but this is because you are unconscious not just because of alcohol.
Prev Question: What do people see on lsd
People also view