How many people have died because of marijuana
None. Marijuana smoking can't kill outright there's no such thing as a fatal marijuana overdose short-term use isn't deadly. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-people-have-died-because-of-marijuana ]
More Answers to "How many people have died because of marijuana"
- How Many People Have Died From Marijuana?
- It's impossible to die from marijuana overdose. The amount of THC you would need to imbibe is a ridiculous amount. It's so much, that you would end up passing out long before you could kill yourself. That being said, I'm sure that there are...
- How many people die from marijuana each year?
- 0 people in recorded history have ever died of marijuana use alone. Lung diseases that arise from the inhaling of carcinogens created by the combustion of organic material may have caused some. But that is not because of marijuana alone. TH...
- Why have people died from smoking cigarettes but not marijuana??
- wow what a stupid question!!!!! people die from cigs cause the tobacco companies put poison in it. people DONT die from weed because it decreases cancer causing cells, and helps with a huuuuuge list of diseases i love how people hate weed j...
Prev Question: How long does a MDMA high last
People also view