How long will alcohol show up on a drug test
Alcohol (Beer, Booze, Hooch, Liquor, Wine) will stay in your system for 1 hour to perhaps 10 or 12 hours. It depends on amounts. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-will-alcohol-show-up-on-a-drug-test ]
More Answers to "How long will alcohol show up on a drug test"
- How long after drinking alcohol will it show up on a drug test??
- Under a minute. Somewhat longer if there is plenty of food in the stomach to absorb the alcohol rather than the stomach lining bearing the brunt of work. One ounce of alcohol will be asorbed into the body, processed, and effectively out of ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can alcohol still show up on drug test after as long as 3 weeks?
- Q: I've been reading up a lot on how long it takes alcohol to clear out of your system and everything I've read says that it is with within about 24 hours. But I just recently talked to a friend and he said that he had a friend on his soccer team that failed an alcohol test when it had been 20 days since his last drink. He said it was something like alcohol causes the sodium levels in your blood to rise and can cause you to fail an alcohol test weeks after your last drink. Does anyone else know anything about this? I have to pass monthly alcohol tests for my probation.
- A: No, alcohol will stay in your system for about 24 hours in most cases.
- How long should alcohol show up in a saliva drug test for a job?
- Q: I recently had an interview for a job and was told that they tested for drugs through saliva. I'm a college student and usually have a few (6 to 7) beers with my friends at night. Will alcohol show up on this test and if so for about how long?
- A: alcohol is processed through the body completly 8 hours after entering the bloodstream. however an employers drug test is not usualy looking for alcohol. typicaly they are looking for pot coke or other signs of a bigger problem. these drugs also leave residue in the system longer although I am not an rxpert on how long.
- How long after you have drank does alcohol show up on a drug test?
- A: depends on what you drank and how much, your sex, your height, weight and build, overall metabolic rate, and if you drank on an empty stomach or ate, if you ate how much and what it was and when you ate it. lots of factors. i know w/beer for the 'average' person (per my notes) the body metabolizes about an ounce per hour. btw, my brother obviously doesn't get this as he just got sanctioned again in drug court b/c he drank like 3 hours before his piss test (not too clever).
Prev Question: How long does alcohol show up on a urine test
People also view