How long does one hit of weed stay in your system
Marijuana can stay in the system for as little as 36 hours, but as long as 3 months depending on your body's metabolism. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-one-hit-of-weed-stay-in-your-system ]
More Answers to "How long does one hit of weed stay in your system"
- How long does one hit of weed stay in your system?
- No it doesn't. the Cannabinoids stay in your body for up to a month. If you took a single hit a week ago it may still be in your body but might not even be detectable. Since you're a soldier though, I assume there's the possibility that you...
- How long will one hit of weed stay in my system??
- ok put trash bags on or something to sweat a lot then run a mile drink lots of water too or prune juice
- How long does one hit of weed/marijuana stay in a system??
- The usual detox time is 3-30 days.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does a hit of weed stay in your system?
- Q: I just had one hit for the first time in 3 years.I never was a regular smoker.It wasn't even a big hit.I have a normal doctor test in a month.If its a normal urine and blood test, will it still show up?Should I be worried, or just chill?Thanxx
- A: It will take about 14 days for the amount of drug left in the body to be deemed insignificant if you truly only smoked once.EDIT: As far as urine testing goes, 6 days.
- How long does 1 hit of weed stay in your system?
- A: The effects would last for a few hours. Assuming you have had not had any other weed in the month or so prior to that, that amount would actually be too low to detect on most drug tests even immediately after smoking it. Most drug tests have a cut off level of 50 ng/ mL. The amount of THC in 1 hit would not rise above that level.
- how long does a couple weed hits stay in your system?
- Q: i want to take a few hits but i have to take UA tests every couple weeks...so how long would a couple hits take to get out of my system?
- A: In testing to see if someone has recently used pot, there are two important substances to keep in mind: THC and 9-carboxy-THC. 9-carboxy-THC is a product of the body's metabolism of THC and, more importantly, it is detectable for a longer period of time than THC is detectable. This is the reason that drug tests, namely urine tests, look for 9-carboxy-THC. Blood Tests Urine Tests Frequent Users* 4 - 8 hours (THC) 2 or more weeks (9-carboxy) 2 weeks – 1 month† ( 9-carboxy-THC.)Infrequent Users** 3 - 4 hours(THC) 2 - 3 days( 9-carboxy) Up to 10 days (9-carboxy-THC.)The range is based on how high your metabolism is and your weight. So try and come up with a time from the data ive given you.
Prev Question: How long does it take for pot to leave the system
People also view