How long does it take to get test result from a drug test for probation
There is no specific time frame as it depends on the amount of tests waiting at the lab. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-test-result-from-a-drug-test-for-probation ]
More Answers to "How long does it take to get test result from a drug test for probation"
- How Long Does It Take For A Probation Officer To Get Drug Test Re...?
- If they are sending the test out to a specialized testing facility, it takes about a week. If this is not your first test for probation, it often goes to a local (generalized) testing facility and you can get the results back sooner. The sa...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long for probation drug test results?
- Q: When you take a drug test for probabtion how long for the results? Is it immediate or do they send them away? THANKS
- A: They can get an immediate (within 30 seconds-2 minutes) positive or negative for many different drugs (opiates, THC, methamphetamine, amphetamines, cocaine, alcohol, etc). They can also use strips to see if you've taken anything to alter your urine. If they believe you have used something, they can send your urine out for levels which will tell them how recently you used. They can also send your urine out to determine what exactly you used (like in the case of Opiates if you used Heroin or Oxycontin). These results will typically come back within 3-7 days.Your best bet, is to not use drugs! Your on probation, do what you need to do and be done with it.
- howl long for probation to recieve drug test results, (urine)?
- A: Takes about four days to get the results back from our lab if they're clean... 1-2 weeks if they're dirty...
- How long does the probation officer have someone on drug testing while on probation?
- Q: I have been testing for 3 months so far, and al results have came back negative. How long can i expect to be doing this, which i am taking urine tests once a week. On the drug testing sheet is lists the termination date for testing, but the date is not fiilled in. Can the PO change testing to once a month, and terminate testing after so many months?
- A: Testing for drugs are a PO's number one tool in supervision. PO's can't see what you are doing 24/7. I test my perps like crazy. Or those who are suspected in using. We don't want to catch anyone. It just part of supervision. All it takes is one call from a family member, neighbor or another perp to trigger increased urines. When an officer arrest 1 person, that person really spills the beans on others. Sometimes just to reduce his/her own trouble. The best thing to do is finish all your special conditions like day reporting, programming, community service, etc. This will "reduce your risk". Soon you will be down to monthly reporting and coasting thru supervsion waiting for an early termination.
Prev Question: Where did 420 come from
People also view