How long does it take for THC to get out of your hair
Unlike the urine drug test, a hair test will uncover THC from the prior 90 days, or even longer in some cases. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-thc-to-get-out-of-your-hair ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for THC to get out of your hair"
- How long does it take THC to get out of your hair folicles??
- Please don't listen to that idiot Alan Rhine. THC will remain in your hair indefinitely if you continue to smoke marijuana. In order to pass a hair follicle drug test, you'd need to stop smoking it for several months before your body remove...
- How long does it take for THC to get out of your hair for a hair ...?
- the hair your grew while smoking contains it - it will continue to contain it while it still is on your head. even the bits that grew upto six weeks after you stopped will contain it(duration of the thc in your physical system) so get a num...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for THC to leave your hair shaft?
- Q: It has been 7 months since I have used marijuana. I do not plan on ever using it again. I am wanting to apply for a new job that requires a sample of your hair. I have heard that it takes 7 years before it completely leaves your hair shaft. It that true or is 7 months long enough for it NOT to be traceable as far as drug hair tests?
- A: THC Remains Detectable in Hair permanently BUT...Just cut it"Hair testing is quite accurate and can go back 6 months or longer, showing any controlled substances used in a sort of timeline. As hair grows out, any drugs used are encased in the hair shaft, so the longer the hair, the longer back in the individual's drug history the lab can detect. Most legitimate testing facilities, however, only use hair within about 3-5 cm of the scalp, and discard the rest. This limits the detection history to about 90 days, depending upon the rate of growth of the individual's hair. Some people attempt to circumvent this through shaving their heads. In the absence of the required amount of hair on the scalp, body hair can be used as an acceptable substitute. Additionally, for pre-employment hair testing, the inability to obtain a sample may be grounds for not hiring the individual'.
- How Long Does THC Stay In Your Hair?
- Q: Just want to know cuz i heard it stays for 7years but im not sure...
- A: I dunno about THC, but cannabis can be in your hair for up to 120 days.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Hair_drug_testing
- Does anyone know for a scientific fact how long THC from marijuana stays in your hair follicles?
- A: it can stay for months. since thc takes a while to get through the cells, it can stay there for a while. so if you know youe going to take a drug test, dont smoke for at least 2-3 months
Prev Question: Which country smokes the most weed
People also view