How long does it take for pot to leave the system
If you are an occasional smoker, marijuana is detectable for up to 10 days. If you are a regular smoker, small quantities.MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-pot-to-leave-the-system ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for pot to leave the system"
- How long does it take for pot to leave your system.??
- well when you smoke pot it takes up to 100 days to exit your brain system but if you drink as much water you can and take two aspirin every couple of hours and pee a lot it can leave your system in two to three days (i wouldn't know i don't...
- How long does pot stay in your system?
- It depends how long often you smoke it. If it was your first time, it could last a few days. If you smoke it every so often, about 10 days, if you smoke it every other day up to 45 days and if you are a constant smoker then about 3 months. ...
- How long does weed take to get out of your system??
- The rule generally is if you have a lot of body fat the leftover chemicals from smoking canabis will stay in your body longer. At your weight there shouldn't be anything traceable left in what little fatty tissue you have. At this point it'...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take pot to leave your system?
- Q: I smoked on three seperate occasions this month with the last time being over a week ago. I had a drug test for a new job yesterday. Is the herb still in my system?
- A: THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), the substance in pot that's mainly responsible for people's high, may stay in the body forever — scientists aren't exactly sure. However, THC is only detectable for a certain period of time after using marijuana or being exposed to marijuana smoke. Compared to other controlled substances, THC is able to stay in a person's system for a relatively long period of time because it is fat-soluble. Being fat-soluble allows it to be stored in fatty tissues of various organs. From here, THC is slowly released and metabolized. This metabolite of THC is then excreted and cleared from a person's system.
- How long does it take marijuana/weed/pot/herb to leave your system....?
- Q: I will be drinking detox as well, any suggestions.
- A: More than 2 weeks, I believe.
- how long does it take for pot to leave your system?
- Q: i have this "friend" who smoked like 2 bowls of pot like a month ago, she found out she is being drug tested sometime this month. she has been peeing like a lot and has been drinking water and cranberry juice. is there any chance she will fail this drug test??:)♥
- A: If smoked regularly before that, yes, she'll fail. If you've smoked once or twice, it'll take about a week. If you're regularly blazed, it'll can take more than a month.I have a regular blazing buddy who stopped smoking about a month ago cause he wanted to get his truck driving license. Even though he stopped for a month, he still failed. He's trying it again in a month though and he should be fine this time.
Prev Question: Do cigarettes make you lose weight
People also view