How long does it take for oxycodone to get out of your system
Most pills are the same, oxycodone usually takes 1-2 days to get out of your system. Call 1800-2ChaCha for unlimited use! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-oxycodone-to-get-out-of-your-system ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for oxycodone to get out of your system"
- How long does it take for oxycodone to get out of your system??
- You should be fine. Opiates are generally out of the system in 3-4 days, so even after 8 days it wouldn't be at a high enough level to detect.
- How long does oxycodone last in your system?
- Typically for pain relief 6-8 hours depending on mg and frequency taken. As far as for urine detection any where from a month to two months again depending on how much youve taken and for how long.
- How long does it take for Oxycodone-Acetaminophen 10-325 too get ...?
- It really depends on your body & your body mass & how much you take a day. If you're taking Oxycodone 10/325's. The same goes for Percodan, Percocet, Tylox, Endocets etc. They can stay in your body any where from 8-72 hours. Percoce...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take to get oxycodone out of your system?
- Q: I have a job interview in 3 days and accidentaly took a percocet. I need to know if I'll be able to pass a drug screen?
- A: 3-4 days for a urine test.
- how long does it take for oxycodone to get out of your system?
- Q: the last time i took oxycodone was last wednesday and 8 days later i had to go in for a drug test, when i did take it i took 2 a day for about 2 weeks straight.... do you know if it will show up positive in the ua test?dont worry, im off it now
- A: You should be fine. Opiates are generally out of the system in 3-4 days, so even after 8 days it wouldn't be at a high enough level to detect.
- How long does oxycodone/APAP stay in your system?
- Q: I got a script for oxycodone for a severely sprained ankle and I've been taking them as prescribed. If I were subjected to a drug test (I know I'll be protected) how long would it take for me to rid the drugs from my system? This question is out of pure curiosity.
- A: Typical detection time for oxycodone is 1-2 days.However, if you have a prescription for oxycodone for an injury, you should bring the prescription bottle to the test site, inform them that you are prescribed oxycodone, and show them the bottle (which helps prove the prescription is yours).Also, you should always tell them whatever medications or supplements (both prescription and over the counter) you are taking when you have a drug test. Certain medications have metabolites that can cause false positives for certain drugs, so if you happen to take one that does, you could fail the test even though you have not taken any illegal or illicit substances.
Prev Question: What natural herb gets you high
People also view