How long does it take cocaine to leave your system
Cocaine can stay in your bloodstream up to 72 hours. Cocaine leaves "Benzoylecgonine" in your body that will stay for 30 days. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-cocaine-to-leave-your-system ]
More Answers to "How long does it take cocaine to leave your system"
- How long does it take cocaine to leave your system?
- I suspect that "forever" would be a good answer - just to scare you away from coke. So I guess I will have to do the search and post a link for you: http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm
- How Long Does It Take For Cocaine To Leave Ones System??
- If your history of using cocaine is less than six months, than it will take only 2 to 3 days to leave your system. For more information, see the link: wiki.answers.com
- How Long Does It Take For Crack Cocaine To Leave Your System??
- Cocaine stays in the system 3 days with one time(or irregular)use. If you are a daily user, it can stay in the system 5-7 days.
Prev Question: What do people do when they are high
People also view