How long does acohol stay in your system
A person with a very high blood alcohol concentration will have no measurable alcohol in the bloodstream after ten hours. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-acohol-stay-in-your-system ]
More Answers to "How long does acohol stay in your system"
- It takes your body around 1 hour to process 1 Unit of Alcohol, so that's about half a pint of beer or one 25 ml shot or 2/3 of a 125 ml glass of wine. That number is for people with a healthy liver. For others, it may take longer. Drinking ...
- Alcohol is absorbed quickly into the blood and can be measured within minutes, although it reaches its highest level about an hour after drinking. Alcohol will stay in your system for 1 hour to perhaps 10 or 12 hours, depending on the amoun...
- As soon as you consume alcohol, it gets injected into the blood. The drug gets out of your body in a couple of ways. Approximately 10% of the total amount of alcohol consumed is expelled out of your body via sweat, breath and urine. The res...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does acohol stay in your system?
- A: This can vary greatly between each person. No one formula is 100% accurate because of the number of factors that come into play regarding the consumption and reduction (burnoff) rates of different people. Factors include the sex (male/female) of the drinker, differing metabolism rates, various health issues and the combination of medications that might be taken, drinking frequency, amount of food in the stomach and small intestine and when it was eaten, elapsed time, and others.Generally, your body can take between 1 and 12 hours to purge all alcohol in your system, depending greatly on the factors mentioned above.
Prev Question: Do men or women smoke more
People also view