How long do pot brownies stay in the system for
Pot stays in system for at least 20 days, but that depends upon how much you use. It doesn't matter if you smoke or eat brownies. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-pot-brownies-stay-in-the-system-for ]
More Answers to "How long do pot brownies stay in the system for"
- How long do pot brownies stay in your system?
- Should be the same leanth, it is the same substance, so about 3 months
- Do pot brownies stay in your system longer because the thc sticks...?
- The short answer is "yes" it will stick around longer, but not for the reason for which you are asking. If you ingest the typical pot brownie, you are consuming a much larger dose than if your where to take a couple hits. The effe...
- How long do "Special (pot) Brownies" stay in your syste...?
- for an infrequent user (someone who is clean when they smoke, or eat), as you say you are, THC will stay your blood for a few days (2-3), but a urine test will detect it for roughly 10 days (it all depends on your own body system, I've been...
Prev Question: Is it bad to smoke drinking tea
People also view