How long do pain killers stay in your system? for drug tests
It would depend on the type of drug test but Blood test 24 hours, hair 90 days and urine 3 days. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-pain-killers-stay-in-your-system%3F-for-drug-tests ]
More Answers to "How long do pain killers stay in your system? for drug tests"
- How long do antihistamines/painkillers/Pro… stay in one's system ...?
- Antihistamines will not show up on a routine drug test. They are not a drug of abuse. Painkillers will only show up if they are opioids, like hydrocodone, oxycodone, oxycontin, etc. Tylenol (acetaminophen) and Advil (ibuprofen) will not sho...
- How long do prescription painkillers stay in your system and or s...?
- depending on how many you take it should be out of your system within 2-3 days with sufficient hydration and exercise
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long do prescription pain killers stay in your system?
- Q: I am applying for new jobs & am afraid that when I take a drug test i'll fail. I recently began Massage & Chiropractic Therapy rather than having going to the Dr. for pain pills. I don't want to take them my whole life... I did however have to take 2 pain pills recently & my prescription has since expired! I try to drink plenty of water as well.
- A: Technically, drugs that you have taken stay in your body forever. Since they leave your body in an exponential decay, there will always be a little bit of that drug in your body. Drinking water does help, too. It clears away any toxins that the drug could possibly leave behind. A good way to find out is to research the drug and find out it's half-life. You can find that info by just Googling it. Hydrocodone (vicodin) has a half-life of just under 4 hours, so after 8, there will only be trace amounts left inside your body. If you've waited a little while (maybe 2-3 days), they won't be able to detect it and you will be fine because it would have decayed to a small decimal. It's a simple piece of knowledge and I learned it in my Algebra and Chemistry class. Hopefully this helps and if you are nervous, just wait a couple of days and it could help with stress. Don't worry, thought. It's your personal life!
- i am on random drug testing and i wanted to know how long pain killers stay in my system?
- A: dont sweat it there looking for illegal drugs not scripts
- how long will vicodin or other pain killer stay in your blood ?
- Q: ive taken probly around 20 vicodin 500mg in the past 2 weeks, and im going for a blood drug test. how long do pills stay in your blood? and is there a way to detox and clean my system without buying the expensive kits online ?
- A: I assume that since you are asking about detoxification methods that you do not have a legal prescription for the drugs that you took. I am not sure about how long it can be detected in your blood, but a urine test will come back clean after about 72 hours from your last dose. It has a very short half life. If you have a prescription for the medication you need to take the bottle into the testing center with you. If you do not, you may very well be screwed.
Prev Question: How long does THC stays on your urine
People also view