How does pseudoephedrine get you high
Pseudoephedrine doesn't get you high but some side effects are nervousness, restlessness and excitability. Overdose is possible. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-pseudoephedrine-get-you-high ]
More Answers to "How does pseudoephedrine get you high"
- Will these pseudoephedrine/ diphenhydramine get me high??
- Your medications are certainly beyond the 'technical' expiration date and they are probably on the verge of being useless or causing problems. But I doubt the pills would get you high at all. The pseudoephedrine is good for congestion and f...
- Can you get high from pseudoephedrine?
- If you take enough you will be sped up a little, but pseudo's vasoconstricting effects outweigh the relatively small CNS effects. In other words you'll eventually have a stroke or seizure.
- Can I get high from Pseudoephedrine? It's a decongestant.??
- NOOO! I will explain. Okay. What you want is called Dextromethorphan. You'll want something like Delsum, or Coricidine Cough & Cold. Those are the easiest. Little red pills that taste like candy. I warn you though, its like Ketamine mee...
Prev Question: How do you make extacsy
People also view