How do you know if you are addicted to cocaine
Someone who's addicted to cocaine has grown so used to the drug that he or she has to have it physical, psychological, or both. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-you-are-addicted-to-cocaine ]
More Answers to "How do you know if you are addicted to cocaine"
- How Do You Know If You Are Addicted To Cocaine?
- If you are using it on a regular basis and you don't feel like getting up and doing anything without it then you are addicted. You could be a functional addict witch means you can still go on with your daily activates and work. Some addicts...
- Are You or Do You Know Someone Addicted to Cocaine, Alcohol or Wi...?
- I have been given an opportunity to familiarize with Promises Treatment Centers. As some of you may have already known, I enjoy helping people get out of addiction to wrong actions or substances, from ...
- How To Know if Your Family Member Needs Cocaine Addiction Treatme...?
- There are many symptoms of cocaine addiction, due to the fact that cocaine has such negative effects on the body. Some effects of the drug like a constant runny nose, dilated pupils, and an overly cheery and chatty change in personality can...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get help for cocaine addicted 20 year old daughter?
- Q: We were recently informed by our daughter's boyfriend that she is addicted to cocaine and we want to get help for her. We have insurance that will pay for treatment for her but she is unwilling to go. Is there any was we can legally force her into treatment?The boyfriend is now unwilling to give us any additional information and doesn't want to speak to us.
- A: You may want to call up an interventionist to come in -meet with you and the family and have her come over so they can guide her to go to therapy. Here is a page of different interventionist.http://www.ask.com/web?o=sb&l=zk&q=drug+interventionist
- What are the short-term effects of being addicted to the drug cocaine?
- Q: I'm writing an article about Nicole Richie. I know that she was addicted to cocaine for four years, I think, and I want to expand on that topic. I want to write about the negative effects of abusing cocaine. It will be a sort of wake up call to those who are abusing cocaine and to those who are thinking about abusing cocaine. Through this article, I want other people to realize that Nicole's life became better when she stopped using cocaine. She became healthier and happier. Please help. Thanks.
- A: The answer to your question is easy. Just look at Nicole Richie's old pictures and you'll get some answers. I'm just kidding. Physically, the pupils of cocaine addicts become dilated. By taking in cocaine, some people develop sleeping problems like insomnia. They may feel restless, anxious and bizarre but sometimes they may feel very energetic and alert. Cocaine users are easily irritated and they usually don't feel the need to consume food. I think that's the reason why Nicole Richie is so skinny (although some reports claim that she is anorexic but hey, that's another thing). Cocaine also affects temperature, blood pressure and heart rate. It also causes the person to behave rather badly sometimes. Cocaine addicts develop a certain aggression which make them very violent at times.
- An uncle of mine has always been addicted to cocaine. How can I step in this situation?
- Q: An uncle of mine has always been addicted to cocaine. How can I step in this situation? I work in Daytona Beach, Florida. Which city or town or cooperative or private companies would help me make a difference?
- A: You can easily find drug rehab centers in your region. Use the source sites specializing in your state. Look into free advice on how to intervene. Best wishes.
Prev Question: Has anyone ever died from marijuana usage
People also view