How do you get stoned
To get high on marijuana you need to smoke it or imbibe it some other way with a vaporizer or in 'special butter'. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-stoned ]
More Answers to "How do you get stoned"
- It immediately enters your bloodstream, and you will feel the effects in a matter of minutes, depending on if it is your first try, or if you have been smoking for a while. If it is your first time, the high may be intense. If not, it may t...
- put a small pile of rocks in ur neighbours garden, knock on his/her door and shout abuse, run back into own garden and taunt neighbour,,, you should be getting stoned in no time lol.
- Go to any muslim country and commit adultery
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How would you make an Elixir of Life from a stone (Philosopher's Stone)?
- Q: I've been reading a few things about Nicholas Flamel and the Philosopher's Stone. Apparently Nicholas' recorded death was in the 1400s but others say that he may have made a Philosopher's Stone and survives to this day on the Elixir of Life (supposedly maade from the stone). How would anyone manage to extract liquid from a stone to make enough Elixir for you and your wife to survive for 600+ years?
- A: to the first poster, if you looked in a bit on nicholas flamel and the history of the philosopher's stone, you would realize that he was in fact a historical figure rumored to have created the stone.Now to answer the above question; it is purely a myth. There has been no proof provided to indicate there is such a thing as the philosopher's stone. Many men searched for it and a few claimed to have found it but they ended up meeting untimely ends regardless. And the first emperor of china actually poisoned himself. However, you can also think of it this way, if someone did find the recipe to eternal life do you think they would go around telling everyone? =DOh and the "stone" is metaphorical the philosopher's stone would be more of a recipe for a liquid type of substance.
- How do you build a stone bridge?
- Q: I want to build a bridge out of stone. 1 lane. 1 car. The length of the top of the bridge is about 60 feet. The size of the arch would be about 15 ft tall by about 18 ft wide. Can this be done? Can it be done affordably with sweat equity?
- A: Yes, it can be done. Yes it can be cheap with sweat equity. But... you'll have to do a lot of research and perhaps take classes at the local community college/trade school for stone masonry. A bridge that size cannot simply be thrown together without careful planning and knowledge of stone masonry. You might even have to hire an engineer to properly design the thing (check your local building codes/ordinances).Start with buying a book on stone masonry (check Amazon.com). After you learn the basics, get an advanced book on the same subject -- geared toward bridges.You will have to make a wood scaffold. That could get expensive. You will also probably have to have bridge inspected (which requires permits, etc.)..
- What would you do if you found a blarney stone?
- A: I'd try to skip it on the water.
Prev Question: What Signs that a person is on ecstacy
People also view