Have you ever done drugs? If so, which ones
No, I have never used any illegal drugs in my life. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/have-you-ever-done-drugs%3F-if-so%2C-which-ones ]
More Answers to "Have you ever done drugs? If so, which ones"
- Can sum one help me so i can stop doing drugs??
- Just stop doing them. Whenever something comes up where drugs are involved, say no and walk away. There is no substitute for a strong will. If you are heavily dependent on heroin or another strong drug, you should seek professional help at ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Have you ever taken illegal drugs? If so, which ones?
- Q: Everyone i work with seem to have led sheltered lives as none of them have even smoked a joint! Do you think their lying?Hey Marky Marky and The Funky Bunch.......been at hospital appointment most of the morning so i didn't get to work until half 11. I'm a good girl i don't do naughty things like drugs, i used to be but then i discovered gin! Lol. How are you today? Im hungover and need a big cuddle and a kiss to make me feel better! x
- A: why do you look just like that Legs up Leah girl?God i cant believe i recognize avatars now!!Yes i use to be a crack smoker when i was younger.--not anymore.Now i'm just boring.
- "DRUGS" should they be legalized. if so, all or some which ones should be and which should not ever be?
- Q: weve ppl, non violent offenders in prison for smoking a joint. but ted kennedy gets drunk kills a girl. he is not only NOT in prison , or on death row he is still in politics. the druglords in our country and def others get to act as violently as they choose knowing they can turn states evidence. which is usually on rival chain of command not their own organizations. they do not do serious jail time, they get paid and are under witness protection. i do not do drugs, and i dont drink but occassionally. i am not against legalizaton the taxes alone on it would pay our national debit as well as enough for a toga party too ;o) seriously, if mom and dad bro & sis can go to jail for it. which i know they ticket ya in some states for having a less amount thats considered personal. all the others involved can def go directly to jail w/o pleaing down. if not legal, then it should be not unlawful. i do think every state should decide as well
- A: this is a really good question, I for one think the US should legalize pot too.... They should sell "j's" in packs like cigs... The US is in so much debt, then y not legalize something that has few side effects besides muchies..... they would be out of debt in no time... And ppl need not to say that it leads to other things cuz it dont , its the person who wants more... not because they cant get h*gh ne more its all in their head ... I know..... Just think if they would legalize it there wouldnt b much hate ne more either........ because its a know factor that when ur sto*ed that ur a happier person .....
- Have you ever done drugs or have your kids done drugs? Religion?
- Q: I am just wondering if Christians do drugs now. I did not, at least 2 of my kids did. I don't approve of them, the illegal ones.My mom was a medical recording secretary for over 10 years and said that more people got much more severe sicknesses from being put on prescriptions than what they came in that got them put on those prescriptions!But I am wondering if you or your kids have ever done drugs and what religion you are. Seems like so many young people are on drugs these days!Maybe Christianity and eternal damnation and the whole "saved" thing makes much more sense when you are on drugs?To the best of my knowledge, my kids did not use drugs until after they were out of my house.....over 18!
- A: I've never done any illegal drugs, and didn't start drinking until I was just shy of 21.My wife has done drugs (though, not extensively).We're both strong atheists. No correlation for us.
Prev Question: Why does marijuana have THC
People also view