Does snorting vicodin work
Yes, snorting Vicodin will get the drug in your system, just as if you took it orally. The only problem is depending on the brand there can be a lot of powder to get down. Good luck! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-snorting-vicodin-work ]
More Answers to "Does snorting vicodin work"
- Does Snorting Vicodin Work Better Then Swallowing It?
- You can snort it and it burns. It gets you higher faster than swallowing it...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the effects of snorting Vicodin?
- Q: half a pill?a full pill?I dont need to hear " don't do it" trust me..I dont even own Vicodin. My boyfriend snorts it sometimes..so I wanna know what is so great about it? what does he get out of it?
- A: Well Vicodin belongs in the Opiate family right along with Heroin and codeine. It can be highly addictive. Them more he snorts it the more he will want because the body develops a tolerance to it.The affects on the body would be similar as taking it orally:Do not use any other over-the-counter cough, cold, allergy, or pain medication without first asking your doctor or pharmacist. Acetaminophen is contained in many cold and pain medicines available over the counter. If you take certain products together you may accidentally take too much acetaminophen. Read the label of any other medicine you are using to see if it contains acetaminophen. Do not drink alcohol while you are taking Vicodin. Dangerous side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with hydrocodone. Check the label of any other medicines you take to be sure they do not contain alcohol.Avoid using other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold medicine, pain medication, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by hydrocodone, which could result in extreme drowsiness or coma.What are the possible side effects of Vicodin?Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects: * shallow breathing, slow heartbeat; * seizure (convulsions); * cold, clammy skin; * confusion; * severe weakness or dizziness; or * feeling light-headed, fainting.Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as: * constipation; * urinating less than usual; * nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite; * dizziness, headache; or * itching.Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.What other drugs will affect Vicodin?Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs: * an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), or tranylcypromine (Parnate); or * antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Etrafon), amoxapine (Ascendin), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), nortriptyline (Pamelor), protriptyline (Vivactil), or trimipramine (Surmontil).If you are using any of these drugs, you may not be able to use Vicodin, or you may need dosage adjustments or special tests during treatment.There may be other drugs not listed that can affect Vicodin. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.
- does snorting Vicodin get to your liver? more questions....?
- Q: how does snorting cocaine get through your body (or snorting anything)? does it just go directly to your brain? would snorting cocaine be the same as swallowing it in a pill?
- A: No matter how you take a drug, it still goes through all of the same parts of your body by taking a ride on the circulatory system. How you take it just determines the speed, the order of places it hits, and the immediate concentration.For your cocaine question, think of what is being snorted like a ground up pill. It's the same amount, but it doesn't have to take time to dissolve. It filters right into your blood stream through your nose, instead of gradually dissolving in your stomach like with a pill.Basically, if you take a drug, it gets to visit every place in your body that has blood. So, everywhere.
- can you die from snorting vicodin?
- Q: cuz i figure if your going to take the same amount orally then it doesnt really matter. but on the other hand, when you snort it does the initial blast shock your system or something?
- A: crushing a pill and snorting it increases the danger of overdose exponetially...when you swallow a pill it has to make its way to your stomach where the acids break it down..it is then slowly absorbed into your bloodstream through your stomach lining...when you snort it however it has already been broken down and it is absorbed almost instantly through your nasal passages...even a small dose can be lethal when snorted or injected due to the rapid absorbsion...also look on the bottle..it says "swallow whole. do not crush, bite, or disolve" this should tell you something...be safe mate...its not worth it...i was addicted to vicodin for 6 of my 22 years..i overdosed 4 times while snorting...if you are going to be irresponible and experiment with dangerous drugs at least know what you are doing...great question and i hope this answer helped..hopefully you decide not to do it... and hopefully this question will help others gain knowledge of the dangers of this practice! BE SAFE AND SMART!
Prev Question: How much is a 1/8 of weed cost
People also view